It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Interlase Wavelight Post-op 3 days, what should I be expecting?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-23-2017, 01:23 AM   #1
    Steve325
    (male)

Steve325 HB User
    Interlase Wavelight Post-op 3 days, what should I be expecting?

I went back in for my post-op visit after 1 day and they claimed that I had 20/20 with both eyes and 20/25 with each eye, but that was not accurate as I was really struggling to read the chart. My concern at this time has been my vision in low light conditions. It is miserable and I absolutely hate driving and looking at things in dimly lit settings. I have miserable glare and ghosting around dimly lit objects. Starburst around bright distant lights and halos around lights that are close to me. The doctors continue to state that this will go away with time, but I'm concerned that something isn't right about this as I keep on reading these horror stories from people who have been suffering for years. My vision continues to worsen as the day progresses. I have been taking my antibiotic/steroid drop religiously and using the preservative free eye drops at least once per hour. I eat a healthy diet and supplement with a good fish oil pill.

Is there anything I can do to speed this up? Are these the type of side effects I should be experiencing? I work at nights, so this is EXTREMELY bothersome and at times I feel like it is dangerous.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply