It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Getting soap in the eye

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-14-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
    Emrell
    (female)

Emrell HB User
    Getting soap in the eye

I just had my left eye touched up on June 6. It was healing fine and then on July 4, I was removing the rest of my eye makeup that didn't come off in the shower with Noxema. I felt a stinging so some of it must have gotten into my eye, and since then, even after rinsing my eye with water and doing excessive drops, my eye has felt dryer than usual and it's completely hazy. If I put my drops in it'll clear up for 30 seconds then go back to blur-a-vision. It's been going on for more than a week now, is there anything I can do to help my vision get better, and do you have any suggestions what could be causing this change in vision?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2006, 08:42 AM   #2
    Emrell
    (female)

Emrell HB User
    Re: Getting soap in the eye

I just saw the doctor today, he said my eye isn't damaged at all. Apparently I'm still "healing" from the enhancement and the scare caused me to be more aware of the fact it's a little more blurry than the other. To make matters worse....he said it seems it's worse than it was before the enhancement. GRRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited by Emrell; 07-19-2006 at 08:43 AM.

Closed Thread