It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Enhancement success!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-08-2006, 09:05 AM   #1
    labmom52
    (female)

labmom52 HB User
    Smile Enhancement success!

For those who may be considering an enhancement after lasik, I just want to let you know of my experience with one so far. I had my original custom lasik done this past April, and had an enhancement in my right eye only last Wednesday. My left eye was left a little nearsighted (20/30) to help with reading & close up vision. I am thrilled with the outcome so far - I am amazed what a huge difference it made in my distance vision, while retaining some for close. I am still getting used to my eyes being a little different from each other, but each day it seems to get easier.
    Also, the surgery itself was easier - no suction or blade needed - he just lifted the original flap. Of course I still experienced a little discomfort the first day or so, along with a little haziness, which has been clearing up as time goes on.
    In all, I feel that lasik has been a real miracle in my life, and I thank God each day for it!

The Following User Says Thank You to labmom52 For This Useful Post:
    Pablo7703 (11-20-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread