It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Enhancement Tomorrow! 2 years later!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
    sashaannm
    (female)

sashaannm HB User
    Exclamation Enhancement Tomorrow! 2 years later!

Hey peeps!

Tomorrow I go in for my "enhancement", 2 years after my surgery! Please wish me luck! Im so nervous! More nervous this time than the 1st time I think!

Anybody have an enhancement after such a long period of time? Most of the posts I have read the enhancements before a year, so Im pretty sure for me it will be like having the surgery all over again, new flap and everything...Im scared because initially I had a wonderful experience w/no dry eyes or any major problems, I feel like Im totally pressing my luck, like Im asking for trouble! Oh boy, am really going to need that Valium (sp?) this time to relax me.

Hope everybody is doing good!
    Take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2007, 07:10 AM   #2
    hspohr
    (male)

hspohr HB User
    Re: Enhancement Tomorrow! 2 years later!

sashaannm - Please keep us updated on how it went and your progress...Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!

Old 06-08-2007, 08:39 AM   #3
    sashaannm
    (female)

sashaannm HB User
    Re: Enhancement Tomorrow! 2 years later!

Hi All

I had the enhancement yesterday, and all went well. I went this am for my checkup and everything looks good. I was 20/20 and 20/15. Of course as the eye starts to heal, the numbers can change. But as for now Im happy. Still a little blurriness, but its a big change already. The enchancement was a bit diffrent from the initial Lasik though. They peeled down the original flaps, which kinda hurt because they were quite old, and I could see a lot more this time. Seems like the 1st time, there were so many drops that my vision was very blurry during the procedure and couldnt see anything except the red light.. I could see her hands and the little sponge thinggee this time, it was very hard for me to relax, as the valium didnt kick in until on the way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your support and wishes of luck! Thank you all so much, and good luck and continued health to everyone!

Have a great weekend!

Closed Thread