It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• BLURRY after lasik, help...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
    chrissie66
    (female)

chrissie66 HB User
    BLURRY after lasik, help...

I don't know what my prescription was, but I know my glasses were strong and I had a bad astigmatism. I had my Lasik Friday and everything went well, the procedure did not hurt. I went home and enjoyed the 4 hour nap and a good nights sleep. Woke up to BLURRY sadness. Is it suppose to be this blurry? So bad my equilibrium was off and has been for 3 days and I am just as blurry as when I wok up the first day. I have been back twice to the Lasik center and they told me not to worry, I went to my Doctor for the nausea from felling sea sick and he can't help. Will it go away? Will it? I have felt sea sick for 3 days from looking through blurry eyesight. Can someone tell me....does it get better soon? Or in some cases is this the final result?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
    landar
    (male)

landar HB User
    Re: BLURRY after lasik, help...

I guess it got better?

Closed Thread