It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Corneal Abrasion during Lasik

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-24-2011, 06:35 AM   #31
    bunnystar1
    (male)

bunnystar1 HB User
    Re: Corneal Abrasion during Lasik

Hey Wilson777, how are your eyes doing? Are they any better?

I'm happy to report my eyes have improved much. My left eye which was a little blurry with "glare" which was annoying especially when I was watching TV really improved. There is no more glare so watching TV now is great! It seems like almost overnight the glare and blurriness went away! So I'm very happy about that.

My right eye with the corneal abrasion has healed up nicely and is clear!

Driving at night has also improved much. I don't see as much halos/star burst/glare, so I'm happy about that as well.

So the lesson is after Lasik you must have patience for your eyes to really heal. It's not over night and for me it took over 2 months.

The first few weeks I rally wondered if I made right decision, but now I can say I did!

Hope to hear some good news from you as well!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #32
    earthworm88
    (female)

earthworm88 HB Userearthworm88 HB Userearthworm88 HB Userearthworm88 HB Userearthworm88 HB User
    Re: Corneal Abrasion during Lasik

Bunnystar,
    Just wanna say congrats! It's good to hear that you are doing much better and happier with the decision you had made Generally it takes 3-6 months for the eyes to settle, but it is our human nature to be impatient or to be doubtful. But I am glad to hear all is well with you and that your eyes will continue to improve. I also hope that Wilson is as happy as you.
    Take care.
    Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to earthworm88 For This Useful Post:
    bunnystar1 (08-24-2011)
    Closed Thread