It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board

Concerned about my labs

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
saundra
(female)

saundra HB User
Concerned about my labs

So I haven't been feeling well for a few months, getting tired and not eating as much. Went to the Dr and the first labs came back my wbc was 13000. Everything else was ok. Went back 2 weeks later and wbc now 14000, my GR# 9.6 high, and my LY# 4.1 also high. I'm worried this could be Leukemia. Can anyone help me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Should I be concerned about my daughters labs? pooie Thyroid Disorders 1 12-07-2015 03:12 PM
Which end of the spectrum am I now? Labs Boardbreaker Thyroid Disorders 2 07-15-2015 09:32 PM
Went Hyper to Hypo, and now Hyper symptoms but normal labs Shrink67 Thyroid Disorders 7 04-05-2013 05:03 AM
new poster, very abnormal labs but few symptoms marielinn Autoimmune Disorders 3 01-14-2013 10:55 AM
Again, new labs in and an appointment in 2 days... gummy33 Thyroid Disorders 4 04-21-2012 09:24 AM