It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board

• Focal Nodular Hyperplasia and more

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #1
    Dannie C
    (female)

Dannie C HB User
    Focal Nodular Hyperplasia and more

I was diagnosed with FNH this May.after an MRI. My symptoms do not seem to jibe with that diagnosis- rather with an (advanced hemangioma)- I was violently bloated, felt terrible, could barely stand or walk, would have shakes- cold and hot sweats- then vomit everything in there and have the runs for hours- ending it with several massive bile excretions.. while I understand that the MRI results are supposed to be great- it seems odd that this is going on- there were three of these episodes from December 2015 through the end of April- 2016. Thank god they subsided. I changed my diet drastically. Stopped exercising out of fear. My doctor is a very smart internist/cardiologist- have an appt to see a hepatologist on Sept 1st..at her request.. no idea what to make of it all- there have been so many other things effected- and odd coincidences they think do not apply- but I wonder- for instance, I was taking anti-inflammatories each time I had an episode- I have other ailments- asthma- recently diagnosed but wonder if it wasn't something else now-like the lungs being compressed due to no space- I was huge and bloated- that is subsiding- I am terrified ..afraid of an aneurism or other scary thing- I also have Meniere's since 2003 when I also vomited bile during my violent spinning episodes.. I felt all this with many symptoms since 2014 and many doctors missed it- finally I have gotten this far- other conditions are low thyroid/high cholesterol/high blood pressure- all controlled by meds.. any ideas? thanks in advance- two small and diagnosed as meaningless cysts appeared on the MRI on the kidney and gallbladder - OY- I am falling apart-

Last edited by Dannie C; 08-06-2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: grammar

The following user gives a hug of support to Dannie C:
    Alfredsmum (08-08-2016)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
    Alfredsmum
    (female)

Alfredsmum HB User
    Re: Focal Nodular Hyperplasia and more

I couldn't help so didn't reply to your post but have been watching as my doctor thinks I have FNH too. How are you getting on?

Old 09-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #3
    Dannie C
    (female)

Dannie C HB User
    Re: Focal Nodular Hyperplasia and more

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alfredsmum View Post
    I couldn't help so didn't reply to your post but have been watching as my doctor thinks I have FNH too. How are you getting on?
    Thank you - its subsided for now- no more of those attacks- who knows???? My appointment with the hepatologyst was changed to October 3rd- so no news other than the bloat has gone- weight coming off- breathing much better- think it was all being caused by the liver issues- the doctor caught it from my describing my symptoms and my blood work - the ferratin was way off- around 356- should be around 95- and other liver blood functions- so I have no more news- the MRI is the best way to diagnose they say- thanks for the hug- one big one back at you- will let you know what happens after the Hepatologyst

Reply Reply

Tags
    bile, bloating, fnh on liver, liver