It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board

• multiple liver lesions

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-09-2019, 10:35 AM   #1
    bethbe
    (female)

bethbe HB User
    multiple liver lesions

Last year it was found a liver lesion since then I have gone through multiple testing and since the pain in the upper right quadrant is so severe at times, it takes my breath away. The last CT scan described the following "Mild diffuse hepatic hypoattenuation is seen, with evidence of at least 2 focal liver lesions. Well-circumscribed subcapsular hypodense lesion is seen subadjacent to the gallbladder fossa in the segment 4 abutting the fissure for falciform ligament, measuring up to 3.5 cm. A second subcapsular lesion is seen involving segment 4/5, measuring up to 3.4 cm. Another subcentimeter hypodense lesion is seen involving segment 5 of liver measuring up to 1 cm. A 1.8 cm hypodense lesion is seen involving the segment 7 of liver on image 32, series 2. " So should I be concerned ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Elevated Enzymes & Fatty Liver on US. Lost My Mind & Ended Up in the Hospital Heather8035 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 6 07-10-2017 06:52 PM
    dull pain in right side... liver pain or something else? TattooedxAngel Liver & Pancreas Disorders 21 01-08-2014 09:55 AM
    Multiple bone lesions in right femur silvericewolf Bone Disorders 1 04-09-2013 08:37 PM
    Liver Cysts and TASH brownscreek Liver & Pancreas Disorders 0 05-02-2012 11:07 AM
    could this be liver pain or something else causing this type of pain. xBabyGirlx28x Liver & Pancreas Disorders 2 03-23-2012 01:34 PM