It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board

• Gilberts Syndrome - Loss of Vision?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
    sevendaytheory
    (male)

sevendaytheory HB User
    Gilberts Syndrome - Loss of Vision?

I recently was diagnosed wiht gilberts syndrome, not that big of a deal. Started to get some weird complications though.

I went to dominican for march break and obviously drank maybe a bit too much. Also, the malaria pills my doctor perscribed me said to not take if you had liver problems, and i ended up getting really sick one day (maybe cause of the pills maybe not). The last day my right side started to swell up a bit and its been about 3 weeks or so and its still a bit larger.

To get to the loss of vision. Ive been smoking marijuana since grade 8 and have had no bad symptoms from it really. After the trip to dominican i started to get depression, anxiety and paranoia after smoking. On 3 occasions, loss of vision, progressively getting worse. The last time I lost my vision 100% for about 5 minutes or so and all I could see was black. Never heard of anything like that before?

Related? Thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Antiphospholipid Syndrome can mimik MS! Symptoms of MS unexplained? Please read! AngelicBrat Multiple Sclerosis 24 09-13-2010 01:44 AM
    gilberts syndrome isabella4 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 0 11-15-2007 08:57 AM
    Mission: Lower Bilirubin (Gilberts Syndrome) 505050 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 0 08-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Bilirubin/Gilberts disease? scrap19 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 1 09-23-2006 10:55 PM
    DU gulf syndrome? jonee0 Military Health Issues 3 05-24-2005 10:30 PM
    Gilberts and CFS/ME woozyguy Liver & Pancreas Disorders 0 01-29-2005 11:23 AM
    Criteria to Diagnose Antiphospholipid Syndrome/Hughes Syndrome AngelicBrat Lupus 0 05-04-2004 12:03 PM
    Field Vision Loss.. causes? systematic disease? CalebBrentsMom Eye & Vision 1 07-24-2002 09:02 AM
    Gilberts Syndrome tina ballerina Suggestions for New Boards 0 06-04-2001 02:03 PM