It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board

• Fatty Liver & Mildly enlarged Spleen

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-23-2014, 01:05 PM   #1
    sh85
    (male)

sh85 HB User
    Fatty Liver & Mildly enlarged Spleen

So just got the MRI results. LOL had it done to try and confirm mass on my Gallbladder. The Radiologist suggested that I have a CT done it would be better tool for that.(more money) So all the ducts were ok and within limits in the liver pancreas and gallbladder. However my spleen was mildly enlarged i'm guessing this could be from the fatty liver anyone here have personal experience with this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
    Realhousewife
    Inactive
    (female)

Realhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB User
    Re: Fatty Liver & Mildly enlarged Spleen

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sh85 View Post
    So just got the MRI results. LOL had it done to try and confirm mass on my Gallbladder. The Radiologist suggested that I have a CT done it would be better tool for that.(more money) So all the ducts were ok and within limits in the liver pancreas and gallbladder. However my spleen was mildly enlarged i'm guessing this could be from the fatty liver anyone here have personal experience with this?
    That's funny because they've been saying I have a fatty liver yet my spleen is normal. I love the way they automatically say that when you are a little overweight as if that is the cause of all your problems. Never mind there might be something more serious going on. I'm still waiting on the results of the liver biopsy I had on Monday so who knows if that is the problem.

Closed Thread