It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD Message Board

• Weird feelings in my lungs. HELP

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-08-2006, 06:34 AM   #1
    jhamilton401
    (female)

jhamilton401 HB User
    Weird feelings in my lungs. HELP

Just yesterday driving to my mom and dads I had this very weird feeling come across me and sitting here this morning I can feel it coming back.
    My upper chest, in my lung areas, closer to the middle of my chest it tightens up. My chest, and throat feel all clammy and very weird feeling, and my back behind my shoulder blades tenses up.
    I've never been diagnosed with asthma or anything like that. Allergy season is coming up and I have mild to moderate allergies but I've never experienced anything like this before.
    I can get in deep breaths ok but the sqeezing, tight, clammy feeling up in my chest feels so weird.
    I don't hurt, no chest pains, no dizziness, nothing else.
    Can anyone please tell me what is going on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #2
    ladybug8372
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ladybug8372 HB User
    Re: Weird feelings in my lungs. HELP

stressed???? anxiety??? trust me...this will cause that awful feeling in your chest, I suffer with it, so I know. It feels like something heavy is sitting on your chest, your chest feels very tight, and eventually it will have a "bruised" feeling, because of the tightness. It truly makes me want to cry...which adds more stress to your body for having to feel this awful pressure!!! Throat....yep...anxiety can make you feel that someone has a tight grip around your throat. Because you are talking about the tension in your neck...that definitely leads me to believe that you are stressed and also have anxiety. study up on symptoms of anxiety....and i will bet that you will recognize alot of symptoms that you have.

Closed Thread