It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board

• Unspecified joint diseases - wandering aches, autoimmune disease?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-22-2019, 01:02 AM   #1
    Vasvis26
    (female)

Vasvis26 HB User
    Question Unspecified joint diseases - wandering aches, autoimmune disease?

Hello,

I would like to share my results with you because I am looking for the reasons for their high values. The symptoms that I have do not clearly indicate any of the diseases, so maybe some of you have some idea / direction for further actions.

What is the most troublesome to me is constant tiredness and wandering pain all over my body, recently my hands, elbows. I have a continuous inflammation in the foot after fatigue fracture, the foot still hurts and is slightly swollen, as if the body could not handle with it - the bone has already grown more than a year ago but the foot further in this place hurts.

I was in a hospital where I did not get a diagnosis, which is why I am forced to look further, but my ideas are running out. The doctor could not tell me why my results are so high - he said he did not know and that the disease may develop several years before specific symptoms appear that would indicate the disease. From my searches on the internet, I learned that antibodies exist even a few years before the first manifestation of the disease.

Morphology, crp, anti-ccp test - results was good, but, those not:
    Sedimentation rate: 38 mm / 1 h standard [3-10] H
    RF (rheumatoid factor: 228 IU / ml norm <14 H
    Eosinophils 0.01 norm [0.05-0.5] L
    T-score -2.1 (osteopenia)
    Anti-nuclear antibodies: present - ANA HEP2 with a granular glow type> 1: 10240
    Fine luminescent type (AC-4). Antibodies against cytoplasmic components - unidentified glow type, titre 1: 2560
    ANA Profile 3 - serum:
    SS-A / Ro60 +++ Index 6.5
    SS-A / Ro52 +++ Index 7.3
    SS-B / LA ++ Index 3.6

From what I googled, these antibodies if they come together like in my case are specific to the Sjögren Syndrome, but I do not have any specific symptoms such as dry eyes or dry mouth.

Please help me, what else I can do. Does anyone have any idea?

Sorry for my english.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
    Re: Unspecified joint diseases - wandering aches, autoimmune disease?

If you have an autoimmune disorder, it could be caused by your lifestyle:

* chronic stress
    * lack of sleep
    * multiple medications
    * overweight, underweight or obese
    * high protein diet, high carb, high fat, or highly processed
    * lack of fiber (a healthy immune system requires 25 grams of fiber per day)
    * a combination of some or all of the above

Old 04-22-2019, 11:35 AM   #3
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Go see a Rhemuatologist... what you have sounds more like polycystic issues- a Rheumy will run better , more specific tests and help you figure this out.

Old 04-24-2019, 09:15 AM   #4
    Vasvis26
    (female)

Vasvis26 HB User

Thanks for the answers.
    7 years ago I was diagnosed with a kallman syndrome and since then I have been using hormone replacement therapy.

First, I took medicine in the form of tablets (cycloprogeneva). For three years, due to the high liver markers, the gynecologist recommended the use of patches.
    I use Systen Sequi. Is there a possible relationship between such high results and this drug?

What tests do you mean because my rheumatologist spread his hands?

Old 04-24-2019, 09:37 AM   #5
    ladybud
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vasvis26 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to share my results with you because I am looking for the reasons for their high values. The symptoms that I have do not clearly indicate any of the diseases, so maybe some of you have some idea / direction for further actions.

What is the most troublesome to me is constant tiredness and wandering pain all over my body, recently my hands, elbows. I have a continuous inflammation in the foot after fatigue fracture, the foot still hurts and is slightly swollen, as if the body could not handle with it - the bone has already grown more than a year ago but the foot further in this place hurts.

I was in a hospital where I did not get a diagnosis, which is why I am forced to look further, but my ideas are running out. The doctor could not tell me why my results are so high - he said he did not know and that the disease may develop several years before specific symptoms appear that would indicate the disease. From my searches on the internet, I learned that antibodies exist even a few years before the first manifestation of the disease.

Morphology, crp, anti-ccp test - results was good, but, those not:
    Sedimentation rate: 38 mm / 1 h standard [3-10] H
    RF (rheumatoid factor: 228 IU / ml norm <14 H
    Eosinophils 0.01 norm [0.05-0.5] L
    T-score -2.1 (osteopenia)
    Anti-nuclear antibodies: present - ANA HEP2 with a granular glow type> 1: 10240
    Fine luminescent type (AC-4). Antibodies against cytoplasmic components - unidentified glow type, titre 1: 2560
    ANA Profile 3 - serum:
    SS-A / Ro60 +++ Index 6.5
    SS-A / Ro52 +++ Index 7.3
    SS-B / LA ++ Index 3.6

From what I googled, these antibodies if they come together like in my case are specific to the Sjögren Syndrome, but I do not have any specific symptoms such as dry eyes or dry mouth.

Please help me, what else I can do. Does anyone have any idea?

Sorry for my english.
    First, you must see a rheumatologist for a diagnosis. You do have several abnormal test results which are significant. The high sed rate indicates inflammation in your body, and is non-specific but supports a diagnosis of an inflammatory disease likely involving your joints since that’s where you hurt. The RF is a test for rheumatoid arthritis and is significantly elevated. The ANA is also quite high and is a test for systemic lupus although it can be elevated in other conditions too. It is common for people to have more than one autoimmune disease. I have both lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Antibodies can be elevated before symptoms develop, which could explain the SSA and SSB elevation for Sjogrens. Diagnosis depends on a combination of lab results and symptoms, so I would review symptoms of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis and see if you have any others, such as hair loss, rashes or sun sensitivity, sores in your mouth or nose, etc. It’s important to relay those to your Dr and any family history of autoimmune diseases. These conditions can be treated to relieve symptoms and prevent joint and organ damage. It’s important to get to the bottom of this to get treated and feel better. Good luck and let us know how things turn out. Your PCP should be able to recommend a rheumatologist.

Reply Reply