It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board

• Does anyone have a similar situation like me??

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-21-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
    Brittany9192
    (female)

Brittany9192 HB User
    Does anyone have a similar situation like me??

22. Female. Swollen glands, joint pain ,frequent headaches, extreme fatigue, random chest pains. Went to physician and he took blood and urine. Results came back with low vitamin d 18.1,esr 70, protein in urine, positive Ana 1:2560 speckled. He gave me a referral to a rheumatologist. Went there friday she did examine me and asked a whole bunch of questions. She believes I have lupus. But she wanted to run more tests they took 9 vials of blood and told me to come back in 2 weeks for results. Has anyone on here had similar symptoms and was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition.????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2015, 08:42 AM   #2
    ladybud
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
    Re: Does anyone have a similar situation like me??

Welcome, Brittany, and I am sorry you are feeling this way. Your symptoms and labs are all consistent with a possible diagnosis of lupus. The additional tests will help to clarify it. I have had lupus for 30+ years, and there are number of us here with it that will try to help you sort it out, once you have more info from your Dr. The good news is that if you get a diagnosis and treatment is started, you will undoubtedly feel better than you do now. Some symptoms resolve faster than other with treatment, but your overall feeling should improve. In the meantime, get plenty of rest, eat well, stay hydrated, stay out of the sun, and try to take it easy. Let us know how your results come out, and we will try to help you with understanding and managing whatever it is.

Reply Reply

Tags
    auto immune disease, positive ana, rheumatologist