It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

Living the Lyme life.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
Morgani
(male)

Morgani HB User
Living the Lyme life.

So I've been living with Lyme disease for 16 years now. Why so long? The first few doctors I saw that led me I was imagining it. Then constantly being misdiagnosed over an over again. Since the beginning my worst symptom is pain, constant pain. The other strange part of it is that everything is limited to my right side. I have had a stabbing pain in my eye everyday, also abdomen and basically foot to head. The only reprieve for me is sleep, no pain while asleep. Ok so before all the questions about what I'm doing. Have had every scan MRI CAT Hyda. Taken every blood test. Every test or scan or whatever all points to me being perfectly healthy. I was diagnosed a couple years ago and have been taking antibiotics, vitamins, and nerve pain and seizure meds. I have been suffering for so long that I don't remember what it feels like to not be in pain. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas. It's a horrible way to live.

The following user gives a hug of support to Morgani:
tess201 (08-17-2016)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2016, 05:15 AM   #2
tess201
Senior Veteran
(female)

tess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB User
Re: Living the Lyme life.

Hi Morgani,

Sorry you are suffering so. Are you seeing an LLMD or some other type of doc? No need for all those tests. Many of us have been down that same road and experienced the same frustration. You just need to keep reducing the bacterial load and that requires the right potions that will hit the infection at all the different stages. Only an LLMD can help you with this. Have you also been tested for co-infections? An LLMD would see to this as well. Detoxing is also vitally important to deal with the toxins that are released during die-off.

I hope you can find the help you need soon. I also had chronic, late-stage lyme and am finally doing well. You can as well.

Tess

Reply Reply

Tags
lyme, pain