It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• 14yo terrible scary neuro symptoms/herxing?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-30-2016, 01:19 AM   #1
    Slev21
    (female)

Slev21 HB User
    14yo terrible scary neuro symptoms/herxing?

Hello found out about 5 months ago daughter has had Lyme for 5 years. I have tried a one therapy with Sucralose beads that was working great until the eradication process and her way to ease the pain no longer worked because it was canceled out by what i was using.

Next and now using a popular herbal and she was great but had intense symptoms or maybe herxes I'm not sure. I have read about the flu like symptoms but this is by far worse since she has chronic neuro lyme.

She cannot remember from one minute to the next. She was a 4.0 student wanting to be a doctor and now she honestly forgot how to make a sandwich. I left room to use bathroom and walked back in and she said "mommy when did you get home."

She often cannot walk at all and I am showering her and washing her hair etc, she is extremely weak and has almost taken on this new personality of a younger child.

I have stopped the herbal protocol for 2 days so far since the worst i have ever seen her. She hurts so much saying her spine felt like it was swollen but pushed together at same time. The left side of her face was total Bells Palsy. She was stuck in my car and getting her into the house while she was in agonizing pain was a heartbreaking situation.

She now today just began twitching and unable to speak then 8+ times seems to have narcolepsy and just nods out instantly. Also she was shaking and screaming that her head was in so much pain and it felt like it was filling up with water. I had no idea what to do and was lost.

I cant stand to see my baby in so much pain. There is no direct directions to protocols I have tried and I know it gets worse before better but good grief, is it this bad??

I have actually have option to take her to any LLMD in USA thanks to a contribution. I have studied all the great ones and decided antibiotics and herbal protocol is one to pursue, I just don't know which i should choose. The ones I have looked at are all ILADS but still not sure.

should i continue w herbal after she feels better until I Can get her into a LLMD? Also anyone out there who has used LLMD and actually gotten better?

Last edited by Slev21; 12-30-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2016, 05:30 AM   #2
    tess201
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB User
    Re: 14yo terrible scary neuro symptoms/herxing?

[QUOTE=Slevine121;5444562]
    Next and now using a popular herbal and she was great but had intense symptoms or maybe herxes I'm not sure. I have read about the flu like symptoms but this is by far worse since she has chronic neuro lyme.

If this has been helping then this is likely a herx. Often if you cut back a little on the potions but not altogether this will help along with heavy detoxing modes.

I have stopped the herbal protocol for 2 days so far since the worst i have ever seen her.

See how she does when you resume the herbs.

I have actually have option to take her to any LLMD in USA thanks to a contribution. I have studied all the great ones and decided antibiotics and herbal protocol is one to pursue, I just don't know which i should choose. The ones I have looked at are all ILADS but still not sure.

You might ask if you can speak with some of their patients or look for reviews on those MD's you are considering.

should i continue w herbal after she feels better until I Can get her into a LLMD? Yes, as it is good to keep after the critters. Detoxing is absolutely necessary with any protocol you are using.

Also anyone out there who has used LLMD and actually gotten better?

I chose to go the alternative route and feel that it has served me well. If interested, this book has a great detox section: The Salt C Plus Protocol for Lyme Infection by M. Fett .

So sorry that your daughter is suffering. By the time I was diagnosed I also had late stage, chronic lyme. If more docs actually understood this disease and how to test and treat we wouldn't have so many people in this situation. I know how frustrating it can be but you just have to stay on top it and adjust the potions or change them up as needed. Detoxing will help to alleviate the intensity of symptoms.

Wishing you and your daughter all the best.

Tess

Old 12-30-2016, 10:00 AM   #3
    Slev21
    (female)

Slev21 HB User
    Re: 14yo terrible scary neuro symptoms/herxing?

Tess thank you so much for the quick response. I will immediately order the book you have informed me of and resume the herbals at a lower dose.

Reply Reply

Tags
    lyme disease symptoms, lyme literate doctor, lyme symptoms