It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Tested reactive to 41 igg and 66 igg?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-21-2019, 08:23 AM   #1
    Wndystrm
    (female)

Wndystrm HB User
    Tested reactive to 41 igg and 66 igg?

Two weeks ago I was tested for Lyme. It was done by quest. Only bands 41 igg & 66 igg were reactive. Dr. Called and said I was negative for acute Lyme. But she prescribed me doxycycline for 14 days. I have been taking antibiotics for 6 days.

My question is, what do my results mean? I am getting so much information and I really donít understand it all. I do know that on day 4 of antibiotics I started feeling very cloudy and could hardly focus. It has now progressed to feeling sore all over, diarrhea, the feeling I am physically present but my brain is somewhere else and nausea.

Is there anyone that can tell me what all of this means?

Thank you for your help!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Wndystrm
    tess201 (04-30-2019)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2019, 07:51 AM   #2
    tess201
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB Usertess201 HB User
    Re: Tested reactive to 41 igg and 66 igg?

You really need to see an LLMD - lyme literate medical doctor. Also, maybe have your blood work sent to Igenex lab. But many people with LD don't test positive. This doesn't mean they don't have lyme. Doxy can make you feel awful and/or you could be herxing. You need to be detoxing while medicating to offset those symptoms.

It would really benefit you to do as much of your own research as possible on LD as you will discover all these things for yourself and be in a better position to make informed decisions. Also, try to find lyme support groups. Other "lymies" are invaluable in finding correct information about LD.

Tess

Reply Reply