It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Has anyone had voice change or seizure-like symptoms with their lymes?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-16-2004, 01:18 PM   #1
    brennd8
    Inactive
    (female)

brennd8 HB User
    Has anyone had voice change or seizure-like symptoms with their lymes?

I'm from Michigan and when I would get these severe attacks that for lack of a better term we will call a seizure my voice would change into a Southern belle type of a voice and last like that for a couple of days. it would also affect my mind. I have never drank alcohol in my life but if i did i know i would be the life of the party. my family calls it the "happy drunk stage" when my voice is like this.
    has anyone heard of this before with Lymes ? This is just one symptom of mine.
    Brennd8

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
    ncgirl88
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ncgirl88 HB User
    Re: Has anyone had voice change or seizure-like symptoms with their lymes?

Hi Brennd -

I just moved from MA to NC back in March - got really sick in May - My voice does change from day to day. Mine has gotten a lot deeper...I think the change yours makes would come in handy down here in NC Last night I was singing in the car and I sounded like Carly Simon...not as good but as low as when she is singing "Your so Vein"...

Don't you just wished this illness would spare at least one part of your body.

Take care,
    ncgirl88

Closed Thread