It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Treatment expectations - follow up

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-22-2005, 05:51 PM   #1
    bbird
    (female)

bbird HB User
    Treatment expectations - follow up

My current dr. is Steven Bock in Rhinebeck NY. He does homeopothy as well - supposedly. I did indeed have Babesea too. According to him, the orals killed it. The oral i was on: Doxy, Zithromax, & Mepron. Took that for 2 months. Then onto Rocephin for 4 months. (Overlapped w/both for one month). I feel so awful that i'm mostly in bed.
    I was on Methotrexate for the RA (before diagnosed with Lyme) - my liver freaked - which has me a bit concerned about the Rocephin.

I've been having the 'hicks' reactions like clockwork every 4 weeks. They usually put me in bed for about 7 days of unbelievable pain. The problem is that i just don't see any improvement. Have blurred vision, horrible nerve & muscle pain, joint pain, severe fatigue, depression, ringing in ears. I don't test positive with regular test, but had the antigens which the dr. told me was a pretty good test.
    I feel like i have NO metabolism - gained quite a bit of weight (wasn't usually a problem for me) - now i cannot get it off no matter what. I feel like my whole digestion system isn't functioning. I noticed one guy really recommended enzymes for digestion. Any one else try that?

I just don't know what to do - i just feel like i'm losing hope???
    bBird

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread