It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Received Book "Beating Lyme Disease"???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-11-2005, 11:55 AM   #16
    gottagetbetter
    Veteran
    (female)

gottagetbetter HB User
    Re: Received Book "Beating Lyme Disease"???

Hi Guys!! ,

Totally amazing stuff happening with me right now!! Have to share this with you guys.

Went into my vitamin shop on Wednesday. Was really tired and thought of putting it off a day...(you guys know that feeling). Anyway, I decided while DH is still unemployed to go and get shopping done without the kiddos.

Went into the store looking for a digestive enzyme. I am still having a problem with losing weight and want to help absorb the supplements better. I asked oneof the ladies at the desk and she asked the lady from the other store (that I had not seen b4). She took me around to them and I thought to myself she is curt. SHe walked off and I was left starin at bottles of enzymes. One of the other ladies came around about 10 mins later and I asked her questions.

Well the all know how sick I have been the last 2 yrs and have seen my life just fading away...so this lady asked the other lady(who was curt) what enzymes were best because I have chronic lyme disease and 3 co-infections. The curt lady looked at me and said, "We have this lady that comes in to our other store that sells this lyme book. I said do you know the name of the book? She comes back to me a few minutes later and sure enough its "Beating Lyme Disease".

I purchased it for only $19. She also gave me names of numbers of lady wwho sells it and some other people who have been completely healed. ho sells the book and some other great contacts. She mentioned a DR's name her in Dallas that I believe follows DR J's treatment.

I will be contacting them today.
    I am totally pumped up!!

I am trying to stay positive with DH finding a job. We could not take the cobra plan because it was going to cost us $870 a month. With no money coming in I was really left with no choice. I pray it will not cause problems later on.

I hope you guys have a great day!! I will let you all know what I find out.

~P

I can't tell you guys how excited I am.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2005, 02:46 PM   #17
    Betterdaysforme
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Betterdaysforme HB User

Hey guys,

automom,

I kind of agree with what Dr. J says. I don't think you should run yourself down so much with meds that you can't function. I remember takemylife saying the same thing and cutting back himself on the baths and the samento because he was so whipped he felt it was maybe working against the healing. I have to think about it. It may take longer at a smaller dose but that's okay as long as the smaller dose is working. I know you keep increasing the liquid samento to what you can handle but I don't know how the saventaro dosage compares to each drop of samento. I will have to run that by my homeopathic at the next visit. Since I don't have the book I don't know about the formula he has created so maybe you could tell me the name of it and I can look it up on his website and find it. I actually need to order the wobenzyme because I don't think I am getting the proper digestion of some of the stuff I am taking or maybe the weight will come after the bacteria is gone. I do know that Angela swears by it. I do take a pepsin based enzyme to help digestion though. Have you used Dr. J's formula before and has it helped?

gottagetbetter,

I've done lots of praying for your family and wishing that your husband got somewhere with Lowe's HR. Is that still in the air or kaput? I understand the insurance business, that is the only reason Ronnie works, to pay my insurance. Thank God he is on medicare ( $78) but his supplemental is still
    $128 added to my $501. This is just crazy!

Your story is so incredible about the vitamin shop. Let us Texans know what you learn. My sister called me from Massachusetts last week and she had a visit from her niece in law. It was her brother-in-law's daughter from a previous marriage and nobody has anything to do with him. Long story short she couldn't believe what I have been going through and told my sister that she is in tight with a doctor in Ft. Worth or Arlington (male) who treats lyme patients. She actually lives here in Texas. She is supposed to contact me when she gets back and set me up with this doctor because she is friends with him. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure this will happen but will also keep you posted. Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out to be the same one? Maybe we will meet someday after all. Keep me posted on your discussions with his/her office.

betterdaysforme

Old 06-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #18
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hello again!

Gottagetbetter, that is a wonderful and inspiring story! $19.00 is a great price for this book, good for you! I am so happy for you that you got all this information and numbers to call!

I spent all day with my Mom and I actually cleaned her house for her as she needs a hip replacement operation and can't walk very well, and even though my body was not up to cleaning, all I could think of was my Mom and how happy it made her for me to help her. When I was taking one of my breaks I told her about Dr. J's book and she told me that she would pay for many of his products as I am really broke.

I explained some of Dr. J's theories to my Mom and now she wants to read his book which makes me really happy!

Betterdaysforme,

I hope you can get Dr. J's book one day as his view on Chronic Lyme is totally different compared to a regular MD. I bought mine from ****** at a good price (not the full price).

That is so interesting about your sister and maybe you will meet Gottagetbetter, wouldn't that be great?

Anyway, I am resting right now and I am preparing myself to help my Mom as I live the closest to her. I hope I can remain strong as my Mom really needs me right now.

My older sister (we don't talk but that's another story) will be coming to stay with my Mom so the responsibilities will be shared between the 2 of us. I wrote my older sister an e-mail explaining that she has to put her personal feelings aside and act like an "Adult" as this is not about us, but our Mother. Of course she didn't answer my e-mail, but I expected that from her. I guess some people never grow up but that's not my problem.

Anyway, I am tired from today and have some fish to fry for dinner!

Hope everything is having a decent weekend,
    Denise

Old 06-11-2005, 09:11 PM   #19
    autmom

autmom HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Betterdaysforme
    Hey guys,

automom,

I Since I don't have the book I don't know about the formula he has created so maybe you could tell me the name of it and I can look it up on his website and find it.

Have you used Dr. J's formula before and has it helped?
    betterdaysforme
    NEURO-ANTITOX FORMULAS

No, we haven't tried any of the Dr. J. formulas.

Closed Thread