HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Lyme Disease (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/lyme-disease/)
-   -   what concentration (ppm) of colloidal silver? (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/lyme-disease/303832-what-concentration-ppm-colloidal-silver.html)

6Blues 07-13-2005 02:12 PM

what concentration (ppm) of colloidal silver?

Hi everybody.

I'm going to try colloidal silver.

I read through the posts but I still have a few questions:
1. What is a 'rife' machine?
2. What concentration of colloidal silver do folks use (how many part per million - ppm)?
3. Is the liquid form the most effective?
4. Is it true that it should be in a glass bottle with a glass dropper?
5. Is it true that it should be golden yellow in color?

Thanks!!

Betterdaysforme 07-13-2005 03:00 PM

Re: what concentration (ppm) of colloidal silver?

Dear 6 blues,

I am upstairs so I can't remember the ppm and I don't have it in front of me.
I think it's 100 but I'll check.

Mine is ASAP and comes in a blue plastic bottle and it's clear. My homeopathic only deals with this kind. Like Amber I don't think he is making any money on the meds he gives out and if he is it is very little so he really has nothing to gain by giving one over the other. It's not a dropper. I take a teaspoon or 2 3x a day. I think this is more than the norm but he wants to really hit the lyme. I actually felt better on the CS by itself than combining it with saventaro but then again maybe that's good. :D I added the saventaro 3 weeks after starting the CS. Hope this helps.
BDFM

deejavu 07-13-2005 03:13 PM

Hi 6Blues,

I don't know much about the Rife Machine except for what's on the "net", I think it's very expensive and works with high frequencies to destroy bad cells, etc.

I take a different type of Silver called Sea Minerals with Silver made by Trace Minerals. I like this Silver because it has liquid B Vitamins besides other good ingredients in it plus it tastes really good! I take about 40 ppm a day.

I honestly have to say I feel better after taking the Silver for around 2 months now. It has helped my leg pain and other aches.

Hope that helps,
Denise

itsmylife 07-13-2005 03:14 PM

I used 500 PPM in the past along with doxy. One Tablespoon once a day for the first month, then down to one teaspoon every day forward.

There are risks associated with its use and it is labeled appropriately. The silver particles need to be smaller then the capillaries. If any of them are larger, they have no way to exit and can become trapped under the skin. This could possibly cause a blue discoloration of the skin.

I did many searches and was unable to find a study which showed a case of Argyria associated with "Colloidal silver." It only appeared to be with Silver Nitrate or Nitrite. But I would definitely research to find if any have surfaced recently with the increased usage of colloidal silver. I would also purchase from a reputable company only. Lastly, save all receipts and document in case something unfortunate does happen.

With books like Dr. Jerniganís and the new understanding of the disease, I think Silver is the wrong direction to take. Although it does work to stop bacterial replication, it does not restore the bodyís tissues to a negative charge. This must be done through alkalizing supplements. Once you have a negative charge and keep it there, then you are truly cured.

deejavu 07-13-2005 03:24 PM

Hi Takemylife,

Interesting that you mentioned Dr. Jernigan's book. My order based on
his book should be at my house by Friday, I can't wait to start his products!

I also have many calls in to homeopaths to find out if they are familiar with Dr. Jernigan's remedies. I really don't want to do this alone.

Denise

itsmylife 07-13-2005 05:25 PM

It really is the perfect disease. It attacks the bodys enzyme functionality by slowly changing the negative charge to a positive one, mentioned earlier. Eventually when it converts the charge, your body's metabolism comes to a crawl. When that happens, the natural movement of fluids and lymph stops. When your body cannot cleans its cells with fresh lymph fluid, it backs up into the organs of ellimation and bang! You have no metabolism, your body has no way to clean itself of the nerve poisions because your digestive tract is at a standstill. You end up with a body full of waste and have no way to get it out.

If you walk outside on a hot day, or take a hot bath, the heat is forcing your metabolism to work- you start to sweat. But since you have no negative charge for the metabolism enzyme function, you burn out what little energy you do have and are left exhausted for days. As a result, your metabolism stops completely during the following days which give the disease more time to accumulate.

Detox baths must be taken at a reasonable temp for a moderate time at first. Gradually with the negative charged alkaline capsules, you will gain ground and be able to hold that charge for longer periods of time. When you hold the charge, the body begins to churn again for small periods of time until eventually you hold the negative charge all day long.

Betterdaysforme 07-13-2005 06:28 PM

Dear takemylife,

What do you think about the cesium that Angela talked about? She said it is the most alkaline substance you can take. I just can't get a hold of this and am now drinking lemon in my water to raise it. I even tried to eat the pulp today. Yuck! I do take tge green capsules and hope that will soon help consistently.
Bdfm

itsmylife 07-14-2005 05:16 AM

Cesium sounds great. I would much rather reap the benefits of 10-12 fruits and vegtables to do the same job though.

Betterdaysforme 07-14-2005 05:37 AM

Hey 6blues,

I was wrong. My CS is 10ppm. This sounds really different from denise's and takemylife's. I wonder what the differenceis. On the back it says something about 50mcg. To be honest with you I am not sure what any of it means as long as I don't turn blue. :eek: I know my homeopath follows safe protocols. I will ask him tomorrow if I can remember. We are testing the samento so we may get sidetracked as usual.
BDFM

6Blues 07-14-2005 05:54 AM

Thanks everyone for the info. :)

Last night I read where the particle size of the suspended silver must be smaller than a capillary. This allows the silver to pass out of the body and prevents the blue tint. Oh boy, this is getting confusing. :confused:

I tried the liquid Cats Claw a few months ago but I did it inconsistently and only for a short period of time - I just couldn't remember to take the darned stuff. I should start again and keep with it this time.

I'm curious about this alkalinity topic. How do you test your pH? My LLMD gave my urine test strips, is that what I should be using? I used them for a few days but then I forgot (stupid stupid brain fog) and now they just sit in the bathroom drawer.

What pH should I strive for?

Betterdaysforme 07-14-2005 06:12 AM

Dear 6blues,

Don't seem confused. I didn't even know about doing this until I got the book by Kevin Trudeau "Things THEY Don't Want You To Know About. It is an interesting take about the medical and pharmaceutical areas and he ties it into the government too. It sure opened my eyes.

Anyway we went to the health food store and bought a small plastic container that has a roll of testing paper in it. You can tear off as much as you want to test. There is a chart on the back. It cost about $12 I think. In the beginning we were testing constantly and then realized you will come up alkaline just about always if you do it too soon after eating. Live and learn. Now that we are down to about 4 inches left you would be surprised how small a piece I can use to get the reading. :rolleyes: I know we will get more because I think this is an important part of healing and I want to keep track of it. I likethe roll because as I say you can test with a teeny piece and not waste it. The container is small enough that I leave it on the coffee table so we don't forget. I actually think you can test either in your mouth or with a stream of urine. I just don't feel the need to pee on my hand. :eek: Use the ones your doctor gave you and then go from there. The health food store we go to is pretty small but I really like the girl there because of her knowlege and what she doesn't know she finds out for you. If you want the brand name of the roll of tape let me know.
BDFM

Betterdaysforme 07-16-2005 06:31 AM

Hey takemylife and denise,

I am wondering and forgot to ask the doctor yesterday but there seems to be a big difference in the ppm's of the colloidal silver we are taking. I hope this doesn't mean mine are too large, just not as many. takemylife you have probably investigated this extensively, what's the difference and should I be concerned? My homeopathic is very rigorous about checking out anything he gives and I feel that he wouldn't give me something that would make me turn blue but I would like to be assured. Is it just a dosage thing or a size of the silver thing? Thanks.
BDFM

Betterdaysforme 07-16-2005 11:29 AM

Dear denise,

I still don't understand it, do you? I'm really pretty smart but some of this stuff is too much. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 50mcg it says on the back of my bottle. I bet you money takemylife understands it and lamotta too. Right now I guess I just have to have faith in my doctor and ask this question on the next visit. Blue is my favorite color but I don't like it enough to turn blue. :D Not all my clothes would match my new hue!
BDFM

deejavu 07-16-2005 01:51 PM

Hi BDFM,

Honest? I don't understand it either. I think if it was "urgently important" to me I would take the time and really try to understand it. But right now I don't have the patience, yeah, I get impatient, darn!! I used to be more patient with many things, I guess I have alot on my mind right now.

All I do know is that taking the Silver has helped me so much so maybe "action speaks louder than intelligent words", ha, ha, ha!

Denise