It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

Summary of Raindrop & Lymphatic therapy

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM   #1
6Blues
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Summary of Raindrop & Lymphatic therapy

Hi folks. I've had 4 raindrop therapy sessions with the natura-path at my LLMD's office. I really tried to be brief here - apologies for length.

A bit of background: My worst symptoms are neuro, a constant 'drunk' feeling and loss of balance. Back in May, I tore my shoulder muscle tossing a football and, over time, the pain in that shoulder got worse instead of lessening. LLMD suggested Raindrop therapy, which I perceived as hocus-pocus voo doo.

A bit of protocol: The therapy consists of a modified raindrop technique; typical raindrop therapy does not go from the coccyx all the way up to the brain stem - mine does - in order to stimulate healing of my cranial nerves. The ingredients of the oils are believed to have healing properties. More than 10 oils were used on me each session.

A bit of what happened each visit:
- Clips were placed on my earlobes and a micro-current was applied
- Medicinal oils were massaged into my feet and the skin over my spine and brain stem
- Lymphatic manipulation of my neck
- I paid $100 (ouch!)

A bit of tangible results:
- The pain from the football toss injury disappeared; the morning after the therapy my neck and shoulder muscles were tingling all day
- Dark brown gunk drained from my ears following 1st and 2nd sessions; myself and the therapist are clueless as to what this could have been as I don't have waxy ears.

A bit of non-tangible results:
- My balance has gotten a tiny bit better
- I am now on my 6th consecutive day of feeling slightly-less-than-crappy, which hasn't happened since I got sick with Lyme.

Personally and non-medically, I believe that the brown gunk may have been toxins draining out of my head. Perhaps my cranial nerves are healing and the gunk was die-off? God only knows that answer but I believe that the oils have helped me.

I will go for 1 more session but that's as much as my budget will allow. I can buy the oils from the therapist and apply them myself at home. I don't know how much $$ that would be.

I can answer questions about my experience and I'll be happy to ask the therapist any questions that folks have. I told her that I was posting my experience here and she stressed that I should mention that she does a modifed technique.

Last edited by 6Blues; 07-20-2005 at 09:04 PM. Reason: brain fog typos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2005, 01:00 PM   #2
Betterdaysforme
Senior Veteran
(female)

Betterdaysforme HB User
Re: Summary of Raindrop & Lymphatic therapy

Dear 6blues,

I am glad you are at least feeling a little better although I am sure your pocketbook isn't. I really think that maybe the gunk was some kind of drainage from the lyme. Don't forget takemylife had those blisters that oozed after taking the samento. I have lots of brown marks on my skin kind of like moles that I didn't have before this. I do have moles but not like this. I sometimes think it is either the lyme trying to get out or hide. Most likely the last. They are weird because I can all but scrape them off with a fingernail. Th bigger ones will bleed so I leave those alone and hope when the lyme goes away they will too. A dermatologist tried to tell me they were hereditary but I don't remember anybody having them in my family. With the detox baths or the meds they seem to be drying up a little. I think that is a good sign. Remember when takemylife wrote in about wart lookingthings on his hand? I think the lyme affects every part of our body.
BDFM

Closed Thread