It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Any one heard of "Oral Salt & Vitamin C Procotol For Lyme"

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-07-2005, 07:14 AM   #1
    dealer1111
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

dealer1111 HB User
    Any one heard of "Oral Salt & Vitamin C Procotol For Lyme"

I'm reading about this treatment, "How To Do The Oral Salt & Vitamin C Procotol For Lyme Infection".

Was wondering has anyone heard of this?

There are claims of Lyme being totally recovered.

Any feedback.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2005, 07:54 AM   #2
    sleeperwoken
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sleeperwoken HB User
    Re: Any one heard of "Oral Salt & Vitamin C Procotol For Lyme"

Hi ekim, I have read about it, but don't know anyone who has tried it. It sounds like it would dehydrate you pretty bad. Are you going to do it?

Old 10-07-2005, 08:03 AM   #3
    dealer1111
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

dealer1111 HB User

I am just researching new info on Lyme. I have found many claims.

It seems its all about money? Buy my book?

I am not sure what to do, so I come to the boards...

Old 10-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #4
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi Ekim,

Glad that you are back! I missed you!

No, I have not heard of it but you peaked my curiosity so I am going to research it. If I find anything interesting, I will post.

Glad to see ya!
    Denise

Old 10-07-2005, 10:59 AM   #5
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi again Ekim,

By accident, I just read about the portable home hyperbaric chamber. I saw this girl on TV (she was interviewed) who had Lyme (she was a model and now she is a news reporter in California) and she is cured from lyme after using this Chamber for 30 days.

It's expensive and personally, I would be too scared to try it because I am phobic.

Have you heard of this Chamber?

Denise

Last edited by deejavu; 10-07-2005 at 11:00 AM.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:07 PM   #6
    gottagetbetter
    Veteran
    (female)

gottagetbetter HB User

Deejavu ,

Have heard about the chambers. It's oxygen and cleanses the blood. Treatments run abywhere from 35-80 a pop (unless you invest in one for home about $10,000). The man I spoke with said I would need to come 3-4 times a week for about a month and then see how I was doing. Other people I have spoke with says it helps for a while and then symptoms return.

My DH didn't feel comfortable with me getting undressed in the man's company and then having oxygen inserted rectally and vaginally ...so didn't try it. My chiro wasn't too impressed with the chambers either.

I would personally like it have a rife machine...if only money would cooperate!

~P

Old 10-08-2005, 04:11 AM   #7
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi GGB,

The girl I saw on the TV Interview was hooked up directly in her heart and had to stay in that chamber for 30 days. She took a risk because the doctor that did it told her there was a slight chance she may die.

She was so desperate that she took the risk and has been lyme-free for several years now. I knew the girl's name, I have to look it up.

I know what you mean about money...

Denise

Old 10-08-2005, 06:28 AM   #8
    gottagetbetter
    Veteran
    (female)

gottagetbetter HB User

Deejavu ,

I quess I haven't heard about this one! Let us know if you find out any more info on it.

Ekim111 ,

I can't remember what board it was that someone was doing this. Darn brain fog!! I'll let you know as I find out.

~P

Old 10-10-2005, 04:42 PM   #9
    TINUVIEL
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TINUVIEL HB User

Hi,

I did some checking into it and it seems it is very simple. 12 salt tablets and 12 1000 mg vitamin c tabs taken throughout the day with a lot of water. I think I'll give it a try, though I'm staying on my meds too. I had been taking nearly that much vitamin c a while ago and now that I think of it I felt better then than I have been feeling since I ran out and stopped doing it.

I had been told to increase my salt intake by my cardiologist anyway because my blood pressure is so low, so it's probably safe enough for someone like me, but for someone with higher blood pressure I don't know how advisable it would be to take salt.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:37 AM   #10
    ssiegel5
    Inactive
    (female)

ssiegel5 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TINUVIEL View Post
    Hi,

I did some checking into it and it seems it is very simple. 12 salt tablets and 12 1000 mg vitamin c tabs taken throughout the day with a lot of water. I think I'll give it a try, though I'm staying on my meds too. I had been taking nearly that much vitamin c a while ago and now that I think of it I felt better then than I have been feeling since I ran out and stopped doing it.

I had been told to increase my salt intake by my cardiologist anyway because my blood pressure is so low, so it's probably safe enough for someone like me, but for someone with higher blood pressure I don't know how advisable it would be to take salt.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:53 AM   #11
    ssiegel5
    Inactive
    (female)

ssiegel5 HB User

If you look up online "salt/vit c for lyme" you will come up with lots of good info. For one, you are only supposed to use 1 gram of salt for every 15lbs. of body weight and you must drink a glass of water for each salt gram or you risk kidney damage. Always start slow (because the die off can be bad) and build up to your maximum dose. This has been working for me and my daughter. I had horrible die off reactions for about 5 days (like the flu without the fever). It is also useful if you have any intestinal parasites.

Also, do not start out on 12 grams of vit c a day, you could get the runs depending on the type of c. start slow and go to bowl tolerance.

Some doctors online make this a must in their lyme protocol, so it is already a very known, safe, and effective treatment for lyme. But, please research for yourselves- always!

Susan

Old 07-21-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
    ssiegel5
    Inactive
    (female)

ssiegel5 HB User

Well, as someone who is using it now and has put my daughter on it, I can attest to the effectiveness of this treatment. Had major herx for about 1 1/2 weeks. Today is the first day I feel more myself. Joint pain in hands has diminished. I feel this treatment to be an important part of my protocol.

No offense, but those other therapies, even to my wide open mind seem wishy washy and not concrete treatments to eliminate lyme.

Good luck to you.

Last edited by moderator2; 07-21-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 07-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #13
    ssiegel5
    Inactive
    (female)

ssiegel5 HB User

the townsend letter january 2005 newsletter.

Last edited by moderator2; 07-21-2007 at 06:54 PM.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:45 AM   #14
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User

Hi ...has your fiance been to a doctor that is knowledgable in Lyme Disease? If there aren't doctors where you live that know how to treat Lyme possibly like some of the posters on the board you will have to travel out of state...

I have read a few posters that I haven't seen on here in awhle that were doing the Sea Salt protocol and seeing some results from it.

You like all the rest of us have been through the ringer. What works for one person may not work for another. I at one time was giving myself injections in my legs with Collodial Sivler. BUT what I have found that works best for me is being on antibiotics and antivierals...7 years and counting...

Good Luck to you and your fiance. She is lucky to have you!

Old 07-22-2007, 10:01 AM   #15
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User

And I couldn't agree more!

My hat is off to you for sticking it out with your fiance...My last husband left me and I also lost our baby..after 6 months of hemoraging and no answers from the doctor I was seeing..I had NO idea what a LLMD was until I came to these boards....So lost my job, my house, my friends, family, not having a doctor that woiuld go on my flippin symtptoms..AFTER i told them I had gotten sick after i was bitten..it is ALL so flippin frustrating...I lived off of 500 hundered a month then got uped to 800 a month with 400 dollar rent. and trying to get myself well...Truly a nightmare in itself...anyway I am doing alot better now...

Yes we've all been through the hell of Lyme...

God Bless you for being there for you fiance. She is getting a good caring husband!

Might I put it your way that she needs to be on a higher dose and there are different stages to Lyme bacteria(s). She needs to be on a few more to help break open the cyst and to kill of the bacteria. I have been on many many different combintaions of antibiotics ...And since I was so bad it is taking along time to get well...

Good Luck with her treatment!

Closed Thread