It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Anyone doing the Cumanda, Bromelain, Burbur, Samento protocol?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-11-2005, 04:06 PM   #1
    dizzyinmissouri
    Veteran

dizzyinmissouri HB User
    Question Anyone doing the Cumanda, Bromelain, Burbur, Samento protocol?

I was wondering if anyone has used or is using this protocol. I just started it about 2 weeks ago. I have a question and was wondering if someone could help me.
    What I am wondering is how much Samento I start out with. By the time I start Samento I will have built up the dosage on the Cumanda to 20 drops 2 x a day.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks!
    Vicki

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2005, 09:30 PM   #2
    Amber29
    (female)

Amber29 HB User
    Re: Anyone doing the Cumanda, Bromelain, Burbur, Samento protocol?

I had to start with 1/2 drop. You do this by putting 1 drop in a glass of water and drinking half of it. Then I went up 1/2 drop every other day until I got up to 5 drops 2 times a day. I was able to go up 1 drop every few days after that but I had a hard time getting started on it. I was up to 12 drops 2 times a day for a long time taking the 14th day off. I'm now taking 18 drops 2 times a day with the 14th day off because I had a bit of a relapse when I went on the Cumanda. It didn't work for me. Is it working well for you?
    Amber

Old 10-12-2005, 06:18 AM   #3
    dizzyinmissouri
    Veteran

dizzyinmissouri HB User

Hi, Amber, thanks for the help.
    I have felt a little bit better but it has only been a few days so it is hard to know if it would actually be the cumanda or not. My main symptoms are head pressure and dizzyness with imbalance and the dizzyness has been worse.
    So, did you start with the cumanda and then go on the samento? and then switch back and forth?
    Vicki

Old 10-12-2005, 09:13 PM   #4
    Amber29
    (female)

Amber29 HB User

I started on the Samento. Then in August, my naturapath decided to try me on Cumanda for two weeks then back to Samento for two weeks then back to Cumanda for two weeks and so on. I did this for about six weeks and went downhill fast. I also moved and had a lot of other stress going on at the time but I don't think that the Cumanda helped me but maybe my body just wasn't ready for it.
    Amber

Old 10-12-2005, 09:19 PM   #5
    dizzyinmissouri
    Veteran

dizzyinmissouri HB User

Was the Samento helping you quite a bit before you started the cumanda? I am using bromelain and burbur with the cumanda and will wait until I get up to 20 drops two times a day for a month before I begin the samento. I am up to 4 drops two times a day so far. Today has been a little better so I am really hoping that the cumanda is helping.

I am sure that moving would add alot of stress. We would like to move to another state but hate to think how that would affect my health. Sure wouldn't want to get worse!

Vicki

Old 10-13-2005, 11:47 AM   #6
    Amber29
    (female)

Amber29 HB User

The Samento was really helping me. I haven't tried the bromelain and burbur. Are these from Nutramedix? What exactly are they?
    Amber

Old 10-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #7
    dizzyinmissouri
    Veteran

dizzyinmissouri HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Amber29
    The Samento was really helping me. I haven't tried the bromelain and burbur. Are these from Nutramedix? What exactly are they?
    Amber
    The bromelain is an enzyme and I have to take 4 capsules with the cumanda twice a day and thirty minutes before I eat. The burbur is a detox formula. They are both from Nutramedix and are in the liquid dropper from like the liquid samento and cumanda.

Since the samento was helping, why did your doctor put you on the cumanda?

Old 10-14-2005, 02:46 PM   #8
    Amber29
    (female)

Amber29 HB User

Good question. I think they thought it would work better and actually kick this thing. I have got the impression that the Cumanda is stronger than the Samento but I don't know. All I know is that I've taken a nose dive since August. Hopefully the Samento will kick in again soon.
    Amber

Closed Thread