It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• high liver ammonia levels

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-30-2005, 10:51 AM   #1
    earle
    (female)

earle HB User
    high liver ammonia levels

Hi everyone, haven't posted much as i've been gone to ohio. since dr. m tested my liver ammonia levels, i have come down from 150 to 95 but that's still way toooo high. he did not give me anything for it and i'm concerned about that.

also i was researching dr. j and found something on the web about natural supplements and all. wobenzyme-n is supposed to be good, 3 pills twice a day, not cheap 800 pills for about 100 bucks but it's worth a shot. dr. j recommends this stuff. has anybody tried it?

also i am getting dizzy. has anybody experienced this? that and the ringing in the ears is the worst for me, plus severe leg weakness. but hey, could be worse right??? i get dizzy when i go to stand up, not all the time. this is the pits.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #2
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User
    Re: high liver ammonia levels

Hi Earle,

Great to hear from you again! As you probably know, I follow Dr. Jernigan's protocol and I feel so much better every day.

I just called up his office yesterday to order more products and was asking about my Brain fog caused by Ammonia in my brain (probably have it in my liver too).

Annette told me that Pale Spike Lobelia was better for me compared to another product that removes Ammonia called Silphitrin. I am still confused to why, but everyone is different.

Both products remove ammonia from the body (Pake Spike Lobelia and Silphitrin). I am taking both but upping my dose on the Pake Spike and my mind feels clearer every week.

I used to get very dizzy especially when showering, but that went away, I am now wondering if Dr. J's products helped me with that. My leg pains are gone too. I can wear heels again!

If you are taking conventional antibiotics, it is safe for you to take those 2 products I mentioned along with the antibiotics.

Hope that helps,
    Denise

Old 12-30-2005, 01:10 PM   #3
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi Earle again,

I remembered that Dr. J. said that most doctors can do an ammonia test for the whole body as ammonia is present wherever the lyme spirochetes are, primarily the liver, heart, teeth, and cranium.

To perform a "direct resonance test" the doctor will need a vial of pure ammonia. A muscle strength challenge should be performed to identify a strong muscle. Once a good strong muscle has been identified, hold the vial of ammonia over various areas of the brain, testing to see if the previously strong muscle goes weak when the ammonia is held over any area.

Due to the temporary neuromuscular interference caused by the ammonia in the vial with the ammonia present in the brain, the strong muscle will go weak.

The best effective treatment can be identified by adding the corrective substance such as Pale Spike Lobelia and/or the NeuroAntitox Formulas. Dr. J. also mentions Wobenzym-N as a strong enzyme supplement.

I hope this helps,
    Denise

Old 12-30-2005, 01:19 PM   #4
    cjFTWORTH
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cjFTWORTH HB User

hi earle,

i ordered several products from dr. j this week, including the pale spike. apparently very good for going after ammonia. sorry you are having such a hard time...

where are you getting wobenzym 800 caps, for $100? make sure to list websites.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:28 PM   #5
    wackowoman
    Inactive
    (female)

wackowoman HB User

earle,
    I do get the dizzy, swimmy feeling in my head. It comes and goes, is really uncomfortable right now.

Dr. J's big ammonia busters are the Pale Spike Lobelia and the Silphtrin. He has replaced everything else with this formula for ammonia. He has tested countless Lyme patients and they all test positive for these two formulas. It breaks down the ammonia that is in the heart, brain, and liver.

I had lots and lots of ammonia when I arrived in Kansas. Took two weeks of high doses of these two products before he could even start me on the anti-Lyme products.

There was another product he used on me for dizziness, called CoreLevel RNA. I am going to start taking it again (as soon as it comes in the mail). You have to chew it and it tastes like liver - ugg. He had me say 'good Dr., good Dr. as I chewed and made faces!!

Hope this helps.
    Jeanne

Old 12-31-2005, 01:58 AM   #6
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi Jeanne,

The more you speak about Dr. Jernigan, the more I am so impressed with him.

I can just imagine you chewing those CoreLevel yummies, if there is any taste in the world I can't stand, it's the taste of liver! Ewwwww!! I would make faces too, lol!

Hope you are sleeping well,
    Denise

Old 01-03-2006, 06:58 AM   #7
    6Blues
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

I like this thread.

Not feeling well so can't write well.

what test to perform to test for ammonia levels? my liver enzymes get tested every month but i don't recall seeing ammonia on there.

i see LLMD this week and would love to see what my ammonia levels are.

Old 01-03-2006, 07:27 AM   #8
    earle
    (female)

earle HB User

i really don't know, all i know is that my doc did a blood test and it was part of the liver section. i've never been tested before for that and it has scared me to death. i have some pretty large cysts in my liver so i don'ty know.

Closed Thread