It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Juice Plus+

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-29-2006, 09:38 AM   #1
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User
    Smile Juice Plus+

Hi everyone...I think I told Denise about this product and would like to share with everyone...I have been on this for a couple of months now...tried it beings I went through 13 years of medicines, viruses, bacterias, and my BRAIN just wasn't working right...And am sooooo tired of being on anti-depressants...WEll my head seems to be doing better than it has for years...I also had a chem-panel done about a month into doing this Juice Plus+ and for the FIRST TIME IN 13 YEARS...I had a normal chem.... It helps support the Immune System, helps your cardiovascular and a lot more....I truly wish I had known about this product when I was flat down on my back 24/7 and not wanting to eat, and the many PILLS I was putting down me......Maybe it would of helped my Immune System fight this crap off better...WEll just wanted to share...hopefully it will help some of you...Good Luck and God Bless

Last edited by J0J0; 03-29-2006 at 09:40 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2006, 09:47 AM   #2
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User
    Re: Juice Plus+

Hi Geminigirl,

That's so wonderful about the Juice Plus +. I looked up the ingredients and for so much less money, the Oleda Veggie Greens Plus is practically the same as the Juice Plus.

I love this product so much! It really adds to my feeling better in every which way! No wonder Takemylife said that he couldn't do without this product every day.

Both products are wonderful immune boosters! Mine is just cheaper.

Denise

Old 03-31-2006, 04:51 PM   #3
    brid
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

brid HB User

hi guys!! are they 100 percent natural? can i take them with abx? big hugs girls!

p.s any brands in particular?

Last edited by Administrator; 03-31-2006 at 07:49 PM.

Old 03-31-2006, 06:43 PM   #4
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi Brid,

Oleda is the brand and it's called Vegi-Greens Plus.

It is all natural and I bought the Powder which I mix with water, it tastes like Carrot Juice.

When I first got it, I took toooooo much and felt funny, but now I take what the Label says and I love this product!

Yes, you can take it with antibiotics.

Hope that helps!
    Denise

Last edited by Administrator; 03-31-2006 at 07:48 PM.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
    brid
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

brid HB User

hi dennise!!! thank you soo much! big hug!

Last edited by Administrator; 03-31-2006 at 07:47 PM.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:41 PM   #6
    brid
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

brid HB User

hi dennise again, i found it, what is the difference between the powder and pills?? i am triyng to order it, says $18 and in international shipping says if regular mail and under $25 is 5 $, so when i am ready to pay, gives a total of $48! thay charge $30 to ship it, dont understand, i just wrote them...hugs!

Last edited by brid; 03-31-2006 at 08:02 PM.

Old 04-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #7
    fotomom
    Veteran
    (female)

fotomom HB User

we just got our shipment in this week, we thought we were buying the gummies so our son could take it, but it was the capsuls, the gummies should arrive next week. I have not started to take them yet but our LLMD swears by them!

Old 04-02-2006, 01:14 PM   #8
    brid
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

brid HB User

hi guys! my told my brother to get the that supplement and he just came, but he bought me magma plus, by green foods, says original dr hariwara formula..is that the same supplement you guys are talking about?thank you
    hugs!

Old 04-02-2006, 02:50 PM   #9
    Pearlscale
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Pearlscale HB User

I just ordered the veggie green plus from Oleda. I ordered the powder form. Thought I would give it a try after what everyone said. Thanks and prayers...Marsha

Old 04-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #10
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi all,

Brid, I'm not sure about magna plus so I don't know if it's the same.

Marsha, let me know how you like this product and if you start feeling a difference within a couple of days like I did.

Just be careful and make sure you use 1 level teaspoon and not more like I did the first day! It really had an effect on me for overdoing it!

Happy Veggies!
    Denise

Old 04-05-2006, 06:56 AM   #11
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User

Hi Denise...guess I need to do my homework and read about the Oleda...the juice plus comes in capsules, there is a bottle for your fruits and a bottle for your vegetables...is the Oleda like this also? For one month supply is 39.00 for both...Wow if the Oleda is cheaper I am going to have to check it out...Did you happen to see any difference in the way you feel...the first month my body was buzzing...My MENTAL is sooooooo much better....and my chem panel is "NORMAL" whoa that is a first for me Well which ever everyone tries...please do try and put one of these in your daily health care...They're sooooo good for our bodies...Take Care and God Bless to you all.....

Old 04-07-2006, 03:27 PM   #12
    Smyle
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Smyle HB User

Hey all:

Denise- Thanks for the tip on the oleda veggie greens. I looked at the juice plus+ and it is very expensive. I ordered the veggie greens and it came the other day. You are right it does taste like carrot juice. It is much better than these packets that I bought at GNC.

I also ordered the chocolate protein drink from oleda and it is pretty good. They sent me a complimentary bath soak as well- you can't beat that! There is another brand out there- Nature's Plus spiru-tein that comes in a ton of flavors and is really good.

Frango

Old 04-07-2006, 04:13 PM   #13
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi all,

Geminigirl, the Oleda Veggie Plus doesn't contain the fruits, but it does contain all the same vitamins and nutrients that a person's body needs.

I have to thank Takemylife for this product!

Frango, doesn't it taste great? I also got a free bath soak, I love this company! Ha, ha, I was thinking of ordering the Chocolate Drink from Oleda too, but since I cut out all chocolate from my diet, I get worried that it may give me the "urge" to eat chocolate, what do you think?

By the way, Spirulina is so healthy for a person. I used to buy these giantic Cartons of Spirulina Powder Shakes from the Vitamin Shoppe and whip up some delicious drinks! I still have them, but I stopped because of all the sugar this brand contains (I forgot the name).

I will look into Nature's Way products for the spirulina or spiru-tein. Before I was diagnosed with Lyme, I was going to an alternative medicine doctor and they sold me Spirulina Liquid Packs that I had to mix with water, ewww, they tasted horrible, but they helped my immune system.

Thanks for the info!
    Denise

Old 04-07-2006, 06:25 PM   #14
    Smyle
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Smyle HB User

Hi Denise:

I crave chocolate too and find that if I deprive myself I finally snap to the point of needing an intervention - I thought this would help to give me a little taste of chocolate.

The Nature's way drinks do have fructose which is the same type of sugar in fruit and also somethng called BeFlora which is a sweetener, but not aspartame. The packet can be mixed with skim milk and I use the milk that has acidophillus and bifidus cultures added, so I am fine with having it in my diet. Total calories prepared are 180, no cholesterol, tons of vitamins and minerals and 9g of sugars. I am trying to do no other sugar than this and have one of these a day. Usuall late afternoon when I start to graze. It helps to fill me up.

Frango

Old 04-08-2006, 05:33 AM   #15
    peregrine
    Inactive

peregrine HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deejavu
    Hi Geminigirl,

That's so wonderful about the Juice Plus +. I looked up the ingredients and for so much less money, the Oleda Veggie Greens Plus is practically the same as the Juice Plus.

I love this product so much! It really adds to my feeling better in every which way! No wonder Takemylife said that he couldn't do without this product every day. Denise
    Denise,

I looked it up - the Oleda brand. It seems to also be a diet aid. I definitely don't want to lose weight. What do you think?

btw: the ingredients were listed as veggie and fruit powders.

Prema

Last edited by peregrine; 04-08-2006 at 06:05 AM.

Closed Thread