It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Wackowoman's day--May 12

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #16
    sleeperwoken
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sleeperwoken HB User
    Re: Wackowoman's day--May 12

Jeanne, I know what you mean, I do some arguing with God sometimes too, I call it "wrestling." He always eventually wins, thankfully. It's always a good thing when He gets to have His way with me, I just wish I would learn to surrender more quickly instead of wrestling for so long when I know that He is always right and good.

I pray that you get wonderful, peaceful sleep tonight. I pray that the Lord will give you sweet dreams, and maybe a dream from Him. One that shows you how things will be for you in the future. A dream of hope and of good health.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2006, 06:09 PM   #17
    lymegirl
    Inactive
    (female)

lymegirl HB User

Jeanne

I am praying for you today for healing and peaceful sleep. You have come so far and I am praying for you for your brain to heal and you to be 100% well.

I will be thinking of you Sleep well.....

Kim

Old 05-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #18
    debill
    Veteran
    (female)

debill HB User

Jeanne, I too am sending prayers your way. I hope it is okay to post this. It is one of my favorite prayers that I say.

O Christ, You alone are prompt to defend us: quicly visit Your suffering servant Jeanne. Through the prayers of the Mother of God, deliver her from sickness and bitter pain. Heal her so that she may sing to You and always praise You- for You alone lover her.

I hope you get a good nights rest tonight. Goodnight...deb

Old 05-12-2006, 09:07 PM   #19
    Pearlscale
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Pearlscale HB User

Jeanne
    Healing prayers have been going up all day for you. And now may the Lord give you the kind of sleep you need but haven't had in years.

Now I'm going to be singing the lion sleeps tonight, all night. Wim a weta wimaweta
    wimaweta ........ in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps to night. Maybe it will help me sleep too.

Prayers.....Marsha

Old 05-13-2006, 06:54 AM   #20
    Betterdaysforme
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Betterdaysforme HB User

Dear Jeanne,

I hope you had a restful night.

After I posted the song I would think of for you I thought of Sweet Dreams by Patsy Cline but I think you are more a Lion Sleeps Tonight girl.

I hope thinking of a song when I say these prayers doesn't offend anybody. I don't know about the rest of you but once I get a tune in my head I usually can't get rid of it so for me it is a way of praying for that person every time the tune pops in my head during the day.

Maureen

Old 05-13-2006, 07:43 AM   #21
    deejavu
    Inactive

deejavu HB User

Dearest Jeanne,

I know as I am typing this that I am 3 hours ahead of you timewise. I hope you had a beautiful and restful sleep last night and that the healing powers for your brain has started to work and will continue to.

Thinking of you always,
    Denise

Old 05-15-2006, 07:42 PM   #22
    wackowoman
    Inactive
    (female)

wackowoman HB User

So I wanted to tell you all about my day, but I've been mulling it over and all it means to me.

I had found a brand new drug on the market for sleeping. I was just sure this was the answer for me. Called my Dr., he researched it, and had the perscription all ready to go and called in on, guess what, my day! Now I was sure this was significant.

Went to bed singing 'in the jungle the QUIET jungle, the lion sleeps tonight."

Had the radio set to go off in 1/2 an hour. I actually dozed off and didn't hear it go off and woke up about 30 minutes later in surprise. That hasn't happened for a long time.

Then I took my new pill and expected to go to sleep. Well, that was my worst night ever. The pill didn't work and I ended up taking way too many pills that night. the next day I was so discouraged. So I've been mulling all this over.

And here is what I have decided. I was so blessed by all the kind words shared here. And I am chosing to believe that my dozing off, and receiving the new drug on that day were all miracles. I am looking for miracles and I received many that day. I am expecting to have more times when I start dozing off. don't know when they will come, but I know they will. I expect that some day the new drug will help also (it is much safer than the one I am on now.)

So I wanted to thank you all for this day because you have all helped me believe that miracles come in all sizes.

So much love and light,
    Jeanne

Old 05-16-2006, 06:40 AM   #23
    itsmylife
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

itsmylife HB User

Sorry I'm late.

I said a prayer for you.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:31 AM   #24
    ticker
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User

Jeanne, I continue to pray that you can get the sleep you need. I see you waking up stronger and feeling refreshed!

Old 05-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #25
    gottagetbetter
    Veteran
    (female)

gottagetbetter HB User

wackowoman ,

I am sorry to be a few days late. You are an awesome breath of knowledge. Thanks for always being so supportive.

~P

Closed Thread