It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Primal Defense by Garden of Life

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
    cappy7
    (male)

cappy7 HB User
    Primal Defense by Garden of Life

Hello,

I know this product has been discussed on here before, but I couldn't find the thread. I also remember somebody posting about how it totally turned their health around. As most of us are taking abx, I would tend to think most of us have an underlying yeast problem as well. I am currently taking a probiotic, but have heard this product is the best on the market. I understand some LLMD's recommend taking it.

I was wondering who the person was that posted about it totally changing their health and if anybody else has experienced positive results from taking it.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
    sleeperwoken
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sleeperwoken HB User
    Re: Primal Defense by Garden of Life

cappy, I believe the person you are talking about does not come on here anymore, but I remember their thread and I think you have the information wrong. The thread that I recall said that the person took Garden of Life probiotics along with another Garden of Life product called RM-10, which I think really was the one that changed their health.

The RM-10 is an immune booster made from mushrooms. I have taken it and it's very good. I also have their probiotics, their anti-fungal, and their joint formula. All are very good and very high quality.

Cappy, one thing I notice about you is that you are really smart, very observant, and very willing to try new things. You are going to get well if you keep this up, but I have to say that one part of the puzzle that is really super important is detoxification. If you do all these things that you talk about such as the Garden of Life products, the Buhner products or Jernigan protocol, or the nutrient dense juice products you will definitely boost your system in a great way. That is half the battle. If you become an expert at detox, you will be like brand new and that is the other half of the battle.

I think you are going to be a success story very soon.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
    cappy7
    (male)

cappy7 HB User

Thanks for the clarification sleeper! Also, thanks for the kind words. I don't think I'm that smart, but I try to investigate all options. I will never be satisfied with what Dr.'s tell me. I will certainly listen to them, but will always do my own research. I think you have to keep an open mind when it comes to this disease, as I'm quickly finding out. No one single treatment is the best and is going to work for everybody. I'm already taking two other immune system boosters, one of them contains mushrooms, so I think I'll stick with the Primal Defense. I should be getting the herbs for the Buhner protocol very soon. I can't wait to start.

They call Lyme the "great imitator", but they also call yeast the "silent killer". In my early research and early observations, I believe yeast is more of a problem than people think. It could also be causing some or most of people's symptoms. Just my unprofessional opinion.

I hope you are right about becoming a success story soon....

Thanks again.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
    TINUVIEL
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TINUVIEL HB User

Hi,

I have used this probiotic and it is definitely a good one, but in my opinion it really wasn't any better than the one I'd used previously, which is Jarrowdophiis EPS, which is excellent. Both of these products come recommended by my doctors.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #5
    carolynjane
    (female)

carolynjane HB User

Cappy,

Hi I think primal defense is a really good product too though just wanted to post that i had a big detox reaction from just one tablet, it took about 5 days to get back to where i was with just the anti bs and other supplements.
    I think it really works and thats why i reacted so strongly but its just something to be aware of if you tend to react strongly to things or have alot of toxins (which i guess we all have) I guess the safest way would be to tread lightly, try half a dose first maybe and see how it goes! I want to take it again in the future but i think i need to get my toxin load down first

Closed Thread