It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Will a short course of ABX make me worse

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-10-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
    TropicalTrace
    (female)

TropicalTrace HB User
    Will a short course of ABX make me worse

Hi,
    Have not be diagnosed with lyme but I have convince my doctor to try antibiotics. The antibiotics seemed to be working, some improvement in my neurological symptoms, though I have had flu like symptoms for the last week and a half. He has given me 28 days of 200mg of doxy, which I have completed 14 days of and now I have some questions
    1. Will this low dose and short treatment time make me feel somewhat better but actually cause this disease to hide?
    2. I have read about a detox baths. What are these?
    3. Has anyone heard anything about the llmd in Canada?

Thanks
    Tracy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #2
    bubbalyme
    (female)

bubbalyme HB User
    Re: Will a short course of ABX make me worse

I have only heard about the llmd in Hope BC. Apparently he is very good. I also know that 200mg of doxycyclene is not enough or the only antibiotic one should be on.

That is about all I know. If I can pull his name up I will try to repost the name of the person who gave it to me so I don't have to publish his name.

Closed Thread