It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Iodine (Iodoral)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #31
    cappy7
    (male)

cappy7 HB User
    Re: Iodine (Iodoral)

Hi jojo,

How are you making out with the Iodoral? How much are you taking? I'm taking two tablets a day for the rest of this week, then I'm upping my dosage to three tablets for the next two weeks, then four after that. So far so good. I've been having a lot of detoxing lately, so I know it's working. In my opinion, the Iodine is killing bacteria, fungus, parasites, viruses, and removing heavy metals. This will definitely cause symptoms, as you well know. I don't expect to see significant results for months. My body has been depleted of so many nutrients/minerals/elements for so long, it will take awhile to get back to normal. Also, I've been reading that when one starts Iodine supplementation, one can feel worse before feeling better. Then, once your body starts properly absorbing the Iodine, you will see a huge improvement. Can't wait for this!

-Dave

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2007, 09:51 AM   #32
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User

Hi Dave!

Well I must say ...I have alot of get up and go! I like this very much..

I am taking 3 of them. I tried 4 but holy cow talk about wanting to claw someone's eyes out...geessshhhh...so I cut back to four...I think I might of tried to hurry things along to quickly...lol...

Yes the things you said about it killing bacterias and such is just one of the reasons I was put on it. I still have this book on Iodine sitting here looking at me...Opened it once....yep I am bad...haha....

I had read on this other person's post on a different board that they had a walnut size cyst on their head and after taking Iodoral it went away...I am TRULY wishing for this....

Just like everything else one step at a time!

Dave I hope you have Great success with this...I ordered two more bottles of it yesterday....

Keep in Touch!

Hugs

Last edited by J0J0; 11-21-2007 at 09:52 AM.

Old 12-22-2007, 05:34 AM   #33
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User

Hi Dave, Hi Meme, how are you both doing on the Iodoral? Notice any changes?

I have been on it looking over past post now for 2 months. Three is my limit. If I do four...holy cow watch out...finger nails come flying out...meeeeooowwww! ha....But it sure is great for my energy.

Hope you both have a Wonderful Christmas, illness and all.

Hugs to you both!

Old 12-25-2007, 09:20 PM   #34
    Meme
    (female)

Meme HB User

Hey JoJo

Gosh what a long last few weeks I am just exhausted.

I actually have upped mine to 4 in the am and 1-2 in the early afternoon

I really don't feel anything when I am taking them. I do notice that I do have better energy!

I also just got bit by a dog this past weekend on my finger. I was dog sitting go figure. Well I am on Augmentin and actually have been feeling pretty good.

I also have been doing the Valtrex for the last week or so.

I am gearing up to start all my antibiotics....NOT looking forward to that at all but know I need to start and I am going to start slow.

Having a HECK of a time with Social Security, they are really screwing with me and I am just tired of it. LONG STORY

Did you have a nice holidays? I actually spent all day in the kitchen cooking which was nice. I don't do that much anymore!

Just wanted to say hi
    I have to start getting back to the gym too....55 days til our cruise!!
    YIPEE
    Nice to hear from you
    Meme

Closed Thread