It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Advice, Please! Tremors, Trembling, Jumpy Nervous System

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #16
    monarog
    (female)

monarog HB User
    Re: Advice, Please! Tremors, Trembling, Jumpy Nervous System

Hi Brimmy,

Yes, thanks...I've taken two. I would say it has helped somewhat. The last day or two I've been dealing with a lot of dizziness and neck pain...but, the trembling and tremors are better. It's always something, but I can almost tolerate the dizziness better than the nervousness feeling. Thanks for the info on the baths. I plan on taking another tomorrow AM! Mona

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #17
    isk8
    (female)

isk8 HB User

I have the exact feelings you are describing, like a low current running through me. I explained it like holding onto a low current electric fence. Almost like an anxiety feeling. I have resorted to taking a xanax when this happens and it always calms that elec feeling. I guess it works because it affects your nervous system. I truely do not want to have to take it often as it can be an addictive med. but until I get it under I have to take one. I have tried muscle relaxers a couple of times and even pain med and they do not have any effect on me like the xanax. Hope this goes away soon. This too is my most frustrating symptom.

Old 03-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #18
    brimmy
    (male)

brimmy HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by monarog View Post
    Hi Brimmy,

Yes, thanks...I've taken two. I would say it has helped somewhat. The last day or two I've been dealing with a lot of dizziness and neck pain...but, the trembling and tremors are better. It's always something, but I can almost tolerate the dizziness better than the nervousness feeling. Thanks for the info on the baths. I plan on taking another tomorrow AM! Mona

The effects for you I suspect are going to be cumulative, Mona. Stick with them, and I expect you'll see further benefit. I've noticed when I allow myself to get behind on them, it'll take 3-4 baths over a 7 day period to rid myself of the junk in my lymph system and feel better. Once you've cleared more of those toxins, the symptoms may ease even more. Remember to use a firm, dry brush on your entire body to exfoliate before each bath

I think the CNS arousal is a good sign generally though. I've only ever had the serious jumpy/shaky/nervous feeling on two different types of occasions....when I first got sick, and whenever I'm taking abx. When I wasn't taking anything to attack the borrelia, the jumpyness went away almost completely, then came back with a vengeance when I started abx again. I suspect it's a sign that the Bb is under attack. Unfortunately I dont think the baths will do anything to alleviate the dizzyness though. (never has for me, anyway)

Closed Thread