It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Shock or jolt feeling

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-31-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
    AuntSissy
    (female)

AuntSissy HB User
    Shock or jolt feeling

has anyone felt a shock or a jolt any where in there body, my husband gets these in his head, just wondering. We heard this can happen with Lyme

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
    datgrlstef
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

datgrlstef HB User
    Re: Shock or jolt feeling

i have varying sensations like this in my body. in my arm, it seems like nerve pain. in my legs, it seems to be bone pain. i get some in my toes, and it seems like joint pain? in my back, i'm not sure if it's muscle spasm or kidney issues.. they're all jolts of different kinds... feeling somewhat different depending where they are.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:14 AM   #3
    fernee
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

fernee HB Userfernee HB User

Aunt Sissy,

Do you mean like a shock sensation like a zap in the head?. My husband gets these a lot and they stop him in his track. He said it like zapping him. We spoke to my LLMD about some of his issues since I have lyme. He tested but only had band 41 but LLMD said that did not necessarily mean he had lyme so not sure but the more I hear about some of these issues I wonder.

He had a MRI done several years ago for this but they could not figure out why, they also said he had herniated disks in his neck at that time.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:03 AM   #4
    AuntSissy
    (female)

AuntSissy HB User

Ya this all started when he got sick, he had a few episods with his eyes, and dizzyness in feb 2007. now he has nystagmus (uncontrollable jeryness of the eyes) constant. His head also feels like it's full of water, heavy! and the list goes on. but he getts a jolt in his head when he moves a certain way.

Closed Thread