It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Dr. Jernigans protocol/holistic healing?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
    eclipse27
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

eclipse27 HB User
    Dr. Jernigans protocol/holistic healing?

Bare with me... i've researched alot of what was written... but alot of it confused me or made me lossed. . . i ran across alot of protocols. Im thinking of going holistic healing. I read one thing about ammonina on the brain?? And thats one big problem with lyme? And there was sum herb for 50 bucks to help with that? Im gonna be honest, its hard for me to concintrate on reading these hundreds of pages of stuff. Can someone basically summeraize a protocol for me?? i've tried the vitamin c / salt water one awhile back didnt really have results. So any info on any hollistac/herbal protocols would be great.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User
    Re: Dr. Jernigans protocol/holistic healing?

Hi Michael, you can find their info on Jernigan Nutraceuticals. I did the "CNS" tinture for the ammoniae. I had good luck with it. There are many people that have had alot of luck with the Lyme protocol.

I just ordered the Virogen through them and the young lady I spoke to was extremly helpful in helping to guide me on what I needed. There is a phone number on their order page.

Hang in there....

Old 07-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
    eclipse27
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

eclipse27 HB User

Well i went to a herbal shop...and a lady recommended i take "cats claw". I think got online and researched it, and it pops up alot in herbal lyme treatment. My question is how much mg of its recommonded?? I noticed theres alot of different forms of cats claw.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
    J0J0
    Inactive

J0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB UserJ0J0 HB User

Yes cats claw is right. I took it along time ago and didn't have any luck with it. Also majority of the cats claw in the stores isn't what you want. I can't remember where I ordered mine from. But I think I remember it being like $100 for a months supply. Maybe someone will post that has a brand for you to try.

I would check out Dr. Jernigan's CNS tincture for the ammonia though that really might help the gases from the dead bacteria in your head/body.

If I remrember where I got the cats claw I'll post it. Something about it isn't suppose to have TOA in it....hmmmm to many years ago.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:11 AM   #5
    eclipse27
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

eclipse27 HB User

i cant seem to find info on the tincture. I'll keep looking tho. I may go that route

Old 08-01-2008, 05:20 AM   #6
    J0J0
    Inactive

Yes it is a little tricky finding Dr. David Jernigan's websight. I found it under Jernigan Nutraceuticals. Hope that helps.

Last edited by J0J0; 08-01-2008 at 05:20 AM.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:04 AM   #7
    J0J0
    Inactive

You might want to look into Dr. Zhang's Protocol also.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #8
    katgirl014
    (female)

katgirl014 HB User

When my nurse practioner recommended me taking Samento I didn't know what it was. I took it and felt sick instantly and knew that indeed, I did have Lyme. However, Samento is a much more long term solution to killing lyme. You need something much more effective. I am on a program that will kill the Lyme in 2 weeks. I went to a licensed nutrionalist in WI that has been treating Lyme patients for over 20 yrs. How close do you live to WI??

Closed Thread