It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Protocols: Epsom salt baths & Sauna

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
    amm4711
    (female)

amm4711 HB User
    Protocols: Epsom salt baths & Sauna

Can any one explain anything about how to do an epsom salt bath, or sauna or any other protocols for detox. i haven't started meds yet, going tomorrow to LLMD but i've heard a lot about these methods. I've also heard about Dr. Jernigan but can't find him anywhere. Anyway my doc started me on supplements while waiting for test results and I feel like i'm either getting worse or herxing, can't tell. I felt fine before. Anyway i thought one of these detox things would help in the meantime and also ease me into meds and avoid toxic buildup. Currently i'm on Vitamin C = 2 grams, Olive Leaf Extract = 1000 mg and Acidophilius = 1000 mg.

Last edited by amm4711; 11-05-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
    joylindy
    Inactive
    (female)

joylindy HB User
    Re: Protocols: Epsom salt baths & Sauna

It is Dr. David Jernigan in Wichita, Kansas. The clinic name is Hansa Center for Optimum Health. He has a new book (revised version) out about lyme disease. It has his protocols for the epsom salt baths, and much more. If you can, though, I highly recommend going to his clinic. I did and he and Dr. Joseph are some of the best doctors I have ever seen. This way you can be tested for exactly the products that will help your system the most at the present time. Blessings to you!

Last edited by moderator2; 01-10-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s)

Old 01-10-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
    SarahsDaddy
    (male)

SarahsDaddy HB User

I have been on antibiotics since 11-19-08 and started the baths almost right away. I picked up info on the web and order Dr. Jernigans book 2nd edition(hasn't arrived yet). I do a combo mixture of 2-3 cups of epsom salt, small bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and dead sea salts mix. I do a bath for 30 min or so. I feel it helps alittle, If anything it totaly relaxes me at the end of my day and helps me sleep sometimes. The benefits are there but no miracle, I would say to try it and give it some time. If you can do it every night before bed, and it is recomended to not was off the salt after bath, if you go to bed after the salt penetrates through the night, shower in morning. I hope it helps you. I notice if I am to busy and skip a couple nights i feel a difference in my stiffness and nausea.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
    CeladonScream
    (male)

CeladonScream HB User

Hi,

I'd really like to hear more about your experience at the Hansa Center (Dr. Jernigan)...a more detailed critique for reference. I'm thinking of going, but the cost, this whole experience is daunting.

Oh, I have family in Ashland, what a small world.

Thx

Closed Thread