It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Normal CBC With Lyme Disease?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-27-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
    Jenny95123
    (female)

Jenny95123 HB User
    Normal CBC With Lyme Disease?

I was wondering if a person can have a normal CBC with Lyme Disease? What are the most accurate Lyme Disease tests to have if I think I was bit by a tick 7 months ago?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
    Jenny95123
    (female)

Jenny95123 HB User
    Re: Normal CBC With Lyme Disease?

Jen, thanks for your reply. I started 7 months ago with a fever, headache, stiff/sore neck, aching around all of my ribs(front and back) and a rundown/fatigue feeling as well as a sore that developed in the back of my throat. I didn't think of it at the time, but I had a bug bite of some sort right on my waistline. I continue with symptoms of low grade fever off and on, aching around the ribs, headache and I feel like I am getting weaker, eventhough I push myself everyday. I just started to have some minor muscle twitches in my leg and abdomen as well. I put a message into my doctor requesting that I be tested for Lyme disease or any disease that I could have contracted due to me processing our own deer and pig meat that my husband has brought home from hunting. The muscle twitching is new, so my doctor doesn't know this yet, but I will let her know. Palo Alto is actually just 30 minutes away from me. Do you know if they accept Kaiser insurance?

Closed Thread