It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board

• Is this "Night Sweats"

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
    sgtgrl
    (female)

sgtgrl HB User
    Is this "Night Sweats"

So I'll try to make this super short. I was having some leg issues and went to the doctor. They did an x-ray of my knee and saw nothing. A day later I felt a lump behind my knee and went back to the doctor. He thought it was a Baker's cyst and sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound saw absolutely nothing and that was the end of it. Since then I just can't stop thinking that maybe this is a lymph node. Last night, I woke from sleep and I was pretty sweaty. I wasn't "drenched". I just had some sweat between my breasts and at the nape of my neck and my bedsheet had two small damp spots of perspiration. I was feeling pretty hot and turned my fan on. My question is this. Number one, would an ultrasound show a swollen or problematic lymph node behind my knee? Secondly, is what I described a night sweat or just overheating?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread