It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board

• Seeking advice/help - possible lymphoma?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-18-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
    PepperMama
    (female)

PepperMama HB User
    Seeking advice/help - possible lymphoma?

I am a 33-year-old female. I started having problems about a year ago. I thought it was just depression because my mom had just passed away. My current symptoms include:

Excessive fatigue (I could literally sleep all day and all night)
    Frequent illness (upper respiratory)
    Unexplained weight gain of 20 pounds (same diet and exercise as always)
    Night sweats (every night I soak my clothes, changing/removing blankets does not help)
    Swelling around my ankles
    Difficulty with exertion, get tired quickly
    Have had enlarged lymph nodes off and on. I have some near my collarbone, small and mobile but definitely palpable. Always palpable ones on my neck/throat. Had a palpable one in my armpit that is now gone.
    Digestive changes (constipation)

I have a history of mono. I have an extensive history of cancer in my family. I don't feel like I can't function as a mother and a professional when all I want to do is sleep. I am not anemic and my thyroid looks fine.

I recently moved and cannot find a primary care doctor. They are all either full or have waiting lists. I am on several waiting lists. I went to Urgent Care about a month ago with these complaints. He ran a CBC and metabolic panel and found nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing notable was my eGFR had decreased from 101 one year ago to 84 now (which seems like a large drop to me) but he wasn't worried about it.

I know the advice is to see my doctor - but I don't have a doctor. I am trying. I need some help or advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply