It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board

• Nervous

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-07-2019, 07:35 PM   #1
    Mommashark91827
    (female)

Mommashark91827 HB User
    CBC Fine Chest X Ray fine...?

I’m on day 6 of feeling like total garbage. Saturday I was in ER @12:30–did chest x ray, CBC, and lots of other stuff. The doctor sent me home at 3:45 and said I’m healthy as a horse everything looks great. I’m still not feeling better. My neck and shoulders are killing me, i have lower back pain, and cramping all over my body.

I did just stop using methylphenidate so I’m hopeful that it might be withdrawal? I just can’t function though and can’t stop crying. I had a dr appointment today but unfortunately it was rescheduled for next week. My thyroid has also been checked and nothing wrong.

I have been trying to locate lymph nodes in shoulders but cannot find them. I can’t tell if the bulge has always been there or not.

Thanks for your time

Last edited by Administrator; 03-08-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2019, 04:01 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Nervous

Hi mommashark.
    Withdraw from methylphenidate can be really scary so it is very possible that this is what is causing you to feel so bad. Did you stop on your own, or did you stop under a doctor's care? Assuming you stopped under the doctor's care, is this the appointment which was rescheduled? I would call them today and talk to them about how you are feeling and see if they can give you any advice while you wait for your appointment. The doctor, or his nurse, will call you back if you call and ask someone to return your call.

It was good that you got checked out...as long as nothing is physically wrong you are okay to wait, but anxiety is also serious...it might help you to know that it is very possible this is withdraw symptoms. Please try to relax until your appointment, but give the prescribing doctor a call and talk to someone...there might be something they can tell you or give you to help you through this period.

Old 03-08-2019, 08:47 AM   #3
    Mommashark91827
    (female)

Mommashark91827 HB User
    Re: CBC Fine Chest X Ray fine...?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mommashark91827 View Post
    Iím on day 6 of feeling like total garbage. Saturday I was in ER @12:30Ėdid chest x ray, CBC, and lots of other stuff. The doctor sent me home at 3:45 and said Iím healthy as a horse everything looks great. Iím still not feeling better. My neck and shoulders are killing me, i have lower back pain, and cramping all over my body.

I did just stop using methylphenidate so Iím hopeful that it might be withdrawal? I just canít function though and canít stop crying. I had a dr appointment today but unfortunately it was rescheduled for next week. My thyroid has also been checked and nothing wrong.

I have been trying to locate lymph nodes in shoulders but cannot find them. I canít tell if the bulge has always been there or not.

Thanks for your time

Thank you for your responseóno I am going off alone. My doctor refused to reperscribe because I had to reschedule my appointment. So now I am in the process of establishing care with someone else who is very busy and I canít get into see. Today itís mostly my head throbbing like a tension headache and sore shoulders

Reply Reply