It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board

• Swollen neck and upper spinal pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-30-2003, 10:06 PM   #1
    AGress

AGress HB User
    Question Swollen neck and upper spinal pain

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have had a swollen neck for about 1 1/2yrs. now. It is only on the right side and runs along where the lymph node is. It is not painful and I am not sure if it is moveable. I also have had neck pain for a few months as well. It is either sore or painful when moved from half way up my neck to where the spine meets the skull. My neck is worse (almost unbearable) when I first wake up and try to move my head from the pillow. When my neck is rubbed, the lymph node burns. Does anyone know what this could be? I am concerned because, about 1 year ago, I had several tests run for GERD and they did not find anything to explain it (endoscopy, 24hr. PH test, manomotry, barium swallow, cookie swallow). They did find, after a biopsy, that my entire intestinal track was inflammed (I took Halidac Therapy). I also had tests run on my neck (blood work, MRI) and nothing was found. It is very uncomfortable and, since I am a voice student, it makes things very difficult because I cannot sing for any longer than an hour before my throat gets sore. I do have sinus problems (deviated septum) and would like to know if this could be the cause. Can someone please help me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread