It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board

• multiple swollen lymph nodes

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-26-2013, 04:42 AM   #1
    cykickspy
    (male)

cykickspy HB User
    multiple swollen lymph nodes

Hello all, first I would like to thank anyone that takes the time to read and respond to my posting!
    I am a 44 year old male and about 4 years ago I first noticed a swollen lymph node under my jaw area, at first I didn't worry about it, than 3 more appeared in the same area, more appeared under the ears on both sides and lately one down by each collar bone, also 3 on the side of the neck. In total 11 swollen lymph nodes in the neck area. They are painless and don't move when I play with them, also they feel hard but kinda rubbery. The size of the biggest one is about 1 1/2 cm and all of them seem to go through periods of getting bigger than shrinking and repeat but never go away. I have been going through periods starting about 2 years ago, of extreme exhaustion for no reason, and extreme itching on my legs which seems to have subsided the last couple of months. I have a family history of lymphoma and leukemia on my mothers side. My doctor did a complete blood count and it came back inconclusive, so he did an ultrasound and told me not to worry and left it at that, but at the very least shouldn't a biopsy be performed?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread