It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board

Here we go with another menopause symptom?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #1
smokeymtnrain
(female)

smokeymtnrain HB Usersmokeymtnrain HB Usersmokeymtnrain HB User
Here we go with another menopause symptom?

Ok, this is going to sounds nuts, but I have to ask it anyway. Has anyone ever experienced a tingling tongue or a raw feeling after you eat something? I haven't eaten anything new and this just started a week or so ago. I did burn my tongue on some chili about the time it started, but that should have been long gone by now. Anyway, someone told me that some people experience the raw feeling on the tongue in menopause but if that's really true, I'm just going to say it...that stinks! As if there needs to be something like that! I do have a cavity that I'm going to the dentist for next month and thought maybe the cavity had something to do with it. But, then someone told me it could be a menopause thing and that really bummed me out. I am trying to ride this menopause time out naturally and its not easy. Ugh...anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone had heard about this.

Last edited by smokeymtnrain; 10-10-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2018, 04:27 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Here we go with another menopause symptom?

I am in the middle of Menopause and have not had that symptom. Sounds frustrating.
I have never heard of this one...are you sure this isnt a symptom of being sick? Possibly stuffed sinuses or something more related to digestion? It would seem that something related to taste with have to do with either your Ears, Nose or Throat or your digestive system.

Old 10-12-2018, 12:16 PM   #3
smokeymtnrain
(female)

smokeymtnrain HB Usersmokeymtnrain HB Usersmokeymtnrain HB User
Re: Here we go with another menopause symptom?

Hmmm. I do have allergies and I do have IBS...where do I start then? I did read an article today relating hormones and tongue tingling so now I really don't know where to start with that.

Reply Reply