It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board

Volcanic irritability

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
SeasonsChange
(female)

SeasonsChange HB User
Volcanic irritability

I feel like I'm just fed up and angry with everyone and everything almost all the time. Almost irrationally angry at times. And I've lost a lot of interest/enthusiasm for many activities I used to enjoy. Any one else have all this constant irritableness?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
Titchou
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Volcanic irritability

Not once we got my hormones adjusted. First we changed my bcp and eventually went on HRT. Worked wonders.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #3
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Not having that exact problem but I am finding my mind wandering quite a bit. I used to be hyper focused on things I need to do or am talking about and now I find that my mind wanders and I lose my train of thought alittle too often for my liking!

Have you hormones checked...its quite possible birth control or HRT might be right for you and will help.

Hugs, you are not alone!

Old 12-06-2018, 09:36 AM   #4
YaYagirl
Senior Veteran
(female)

YaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB User

Dear SeasonsChange,

B 100 vitamins help me a great deal, soothing my raw nerves.

Old 12-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #5
STLouisgal
Senior Veteran
(female)

STLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB User

Oh my gosh yes! I became a whole different person after a hysterectomy. I used to be so easy going and happy all the time. That all changed in the "blink of an eye." I became extremely irritable and depressed. My memory and thinking were severely impaired too. I too lost interest (in everything). Lots of other problems too. Estrogen has helped but hasn't returned me to my old self. My friends and sisters who have gone through natural menopause haven't had any of these problems but it's not all that unusual to have some mood changes especially during the transition period / perimenopause and in the early post-meno years. Hopefully, these changes will be short-lived.

Reply Reply