It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board

• internal shaking

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
    younggranny
    Veteran
    (female)

younggranny HB User
    internal shaking

I'm not sure if i am posting on the right board or not. I am pre-menopausal so i don't know if that has anything to do with this internal shaking. I have been bothered with this several times before and it will last a month or two and then quit. Well it is at it again. It will usually come when i am just starting to wake up and i will feel my body trembling, from my head to my waist.Once i wake up it will quit but if i start to fall back to sleep i will feel it again. I was wondering if taking magnesium supplements might help or if you know of any other remedy that might help. Does anyone know what would cause this...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2006, 02:53 AM   #2
    ar58
    Inactive
    (male)

ar58 HB User
    Re: internal shaking

younggranny,

You may like to try a few doses of Argentum Nitricum 30c. It is a homeopathic preparation from Silver Nitrate and perfectly safe as it is attenuated 10 to the power of 30. It has been used in internal trembling at the pre menopausal times. It just might help

Old 11-05-2006, 07:44 AM   #3
    viktik
    Veteran
    (female)

viktik HB User
    Re: internal shaking

I have the internal shaking EVERY morning when I start to wake up. I have the shaking and the buzzing in my head, on down to my feet! I have a friend who is a registered nurse, and when she asked her doctor what all this internal shaking and buzzing was about, her doctor said PERIMENOPAUSE!!

So many strange things happen in our bodies with these fluctuating hormones, it make many of us think we have every disease known to man! There are days when I wonder if I will ever feel good again, but I just keep looking up and praying for a better day!

Have a blessed Sunday!

viktik

Closed Thread