It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board

• Am I starting peri menopause? plz help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
    Valladria
    (female)

Valladria HB User
    Am I starting peri menopause? plz help

Im 26yrs old. Broke 9 bones in four years. Joints have been aching for two years. Had an ovary removed when I was 14 due to a cantalope sized cyst. Doctor had said I could go into menopause early. Another Obgyn told me different. Have been having irregular periods for two years. Never have I been without a period this long. Missed my last three periods. Normal cycle is 19 days. Havent menstrated in 61 days. Not pregnant! Having hot flashes. Actually counted one day... 14! Starts in my chest and gravitates to my face. Feels like my chest and face are on fire. Don't feel as much heat in my arms. No heat in my legs. Can't sleep in the same bed with my boyfriend because of them. NO sex drive and really dry. Tired all the time and can hardly get out of bed. Overly emotional and reactive. Hair is thinning. Cuts/scrapes aren't healing in a timely manner. This is just an overview. I could go into detail but u would get bored, lol.
    Been feeling "off" for years and its only getting worse. I have no one to turn to. All the women in my life haven't hit menopause or they have because of induced hysterectomy. Could I be starting perimenopause? Even with one ovary am I still too young? Are women with one ovary more inclined to go through menopause earlier than women with two? I have no insurance and cannot see a doctor. I have to plan for the future. Whether it be nothing to worry about or the dreaded M, I need to know either way. I have no children and would like to have kids. Please share any information you can.....please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread