It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board

• Polypectomy Hysteroscopy And D & C

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
    Giorgiana
    (female)

Giorgiana HB User
    Polypectomy Hysteroscopy And D & C

Hello Ladies,

New here but kind of losing the plot over knowing what is normal and what isn't after having an endo cervical polypectomy, a uterine polypectomy, hysteroscopy and d and c 4 weeks ago. I don't have path results for another week and as endo lining 'appeared' to be 8.9 mm (could be polyp I was told) I am suspect for cancer but Gyn Onc said he was sure it was a polyp. Well, google says they can be malignant in postmeno too.

I had very little bleeding after surgery but have this discharge that has eased down to every couple of days, only after forcing a bowel movement, and is sort of yellowish with brown in it (old blood) sorry TMI but I'm scared as is over Big C without being terrified of massive infection too.

Has anyone heard of discharge going on this long? I've no fever or anything - just this discharge after being constipated and pushing too hard. Ugh, I'm sorry but don't know where to ask about this kind of thing.

Georgi.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    endometrial, hysteroscopy, polyps