It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Air bubble in tip of penis?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2015, 10:09 PM   #1
Pickles27
(male)

Pickles27 HB User
Air bubble in tip of penis?

I am uncircumcised and recently realized I have a VERY tight foreskin. So I started stretching about 4 days ago. Today when I was stretching I pulled my foreskin away from my body to see if I had a short frenulum and when I did I felt an U latching feeling and heard a pop noise. I was a little nervous but I pulled my foreskin back and felt a suction feeling and there was a little air bubble on the tip of my penis. Is this adhesion? Should I be worried?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2015, 03:24 PM   #2
Bob652
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
If you do not feel any pain or have bleeding, you probably did not do anything harmful. Since the foreskin is always covering the head of your penis, there will always be moisture in there and you probably just temporarily broke the seal between the two layers. It is the equivalent of getting your hands wet, squeezing them together, and then pulling them apart. The water acts as a weak adhesive.

Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin, frenulum, phimosis, tight, uncircumcised