It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

White zit-like bump on penile head

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
okanagankoots
(male)

okanagankoots HB User
White zit-like bump on penile head

I am a 22 y/o male. I am uncircumcised and recently had unprotected sex about a week ago and have developed a singular white zit-like bump on the head of my penis below my urethra. About 6 months ago I found several small white bumps on the shaft of my penis, and went to the doctor and received a diagnosis for molluscum contagiosum. The bumps eventually subsided with cryo-treatment and I thought that I was in the clear until this past week.

Around the same time that I discovered my most recent bump I also found 2 other zit-like bumps where my pubic hair is (they kind of resemble MC), and also some irritation/redness on the shaft of my penis after masturbation.

Over the past week I have been traveling and unfortunately haven't had the best hygiene, and consequently had a build-up of smegma. I am wondering if the bump on my penis head could be caused by poor hygiene, and/or having unprotected sex? Is possible to have MC on the penis head? if not should I be concerned? I had an STI test (urine test and a blood test) that screened for all of the STIs out there (including herpes), but this was before my most recent sexual episode (the test turned out negative for everything).

I am aware that I should go see a doctor to figure this out, but this is an embarrassing subject and I just want to know if I should be worried before I do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
bump on penis, foreskin, std?