It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Trying to cure a tight foreskin

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
Struggler1234
(male)

Struggler1234 HB User
Unhappy Trying to cure a tight foreskin

Hi everyone, recently I have discovered it is normal for males foreskin to fully retract past the glans (head) during intercourse or when erect. When I have attempted this, I have experienced pain or uncomfortable feelings and it does not seem to retract past the glans without lube. With lube, it has retracted past the head but it feels as though it will get stuck, although this has never happened and I have pulled it forward again successfully, I am worried it will cause para-phimosis and it is effecting my sexual life. Also, my glans when exposed is extremely sensitive and touching causes pain and uncomfortable feelings. I have attempted stretching, I am able to do most stretching exercises as my foreskin is not extremely tight, just a little. I have been to see a doctor and he gave me fusidic 2% cream and told me to apply 3 times a day and continue stretching. However, I do not fully know how to do the stretching (how to do the exercise, how many times per day or how long for), how to cure the over sensitive glans, or why and how to use / apply the cream. Please help.

P.S, I have read about tight frenulums etc. but have no idea what that is or how it affects.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #2
Geoff B
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Trying to cure a tight foreskin

Have you read my instructions, a sticky at the head of this board? Be aware the Betamethasone should be 0.01%, not 1%.
Fusidic cream is an antibacterial cream, nor specifically for stretching. So I think it should be applied all over rather than to just the tight bits but you need to ask the doctor or pharmacist about this.
You have a mild case and stretching should fix the problem.

Reply Reply

Tags
foreskin, glans penis, penis, phimosis, stretching