It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Trying to cure a tight foreskin

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Struggler1234 HB User
Unhappy Trying to cure a tight foreskin

Hi everyone, recently I have discovered it is normal for males foreskin to fully retract past the glans (head) during intercourse or when erect. When I have attempted this, I have experienced pain or uncomfortable feelings and it does not seem to retract past the glans without lube. With lube, it has retracted past the head but it feels as though it will get stuck, although this has never happened and I have pulled it forward again successfully, I am worried it will cause para-phimosis and it is effecting my sexual life. Also, my glans when exposed is extremely sensitive and touching causes pain and uncomfortable feelings. I have attempted stretching, I am able to do most stretching exercises as my foreskin is not extremely tight, just a little. I have been to see a doctor and he gave me fusidic 2% cream and told me to apply 3 times a day and continue stretching. However, I do not fully know how to do the stretching (how to do the exercise, how many times per day or how long for), how to cure the over sensitive glans, or why and how to use / apply the cream. Please help.

P.S, I have read about tight frenulums etc. but have no idea what that is or how it affects.

Reply With Quote
Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 08-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #2
Geoff B
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,643
Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Trying to cure a tight foreskin

Have you read my instructions, a sticky at the head of this board? Be aware the Betamethasone should be 0.01%, not 1%.
Fusidic cream is an antibacterial cream, nor specifically for stretching. So I think it should be applied all over rather than to just the tight bits but you need to ask the doctor or pharmacist about this.
You have a mild case and stretching should fix the problem.

Reply With Quote
Reply Reply

foreskin, glans penis, penis, phimosis, stretching

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2017 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!