It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Bulge in Scrotum...Guys please read...!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 133
bderozi HB User
Bulge in Scrotum...Guys please read...!

Hey guys.

21m in college...

I have a question....

When my scrotum is tight and my testicles are right up under my penis, I sometimes notice that when looking down at it, the left side of my scrotum appears to bulge / stick out further than my right side??? I mean it is right where my scrotum starts and my penis ends on the top left area of my scrotum is where I notice this bulge....Only when my Scrotum is tight, not when it is loose ??? I dont feel any lumps on my testicals, but there are two small what feels like lumpy things, right in front of both testicles...feels like a little ball or knot of tubes??? Are these supposed to be there? Part of the system or what?

Also, I have some pain after ejaculating on occasion around the left testicle area? Is this normal?

Any advice? Suggestions? Thanks


Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 01-10-2006, 03:39 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20
ponyboi HB User
Re: Bulge in Scrotum...Guys please read...!

i wood go see a urologist any pain in your scroum/testicals is not normal and hope you have better luck then me about pain after ejaculation and what can be wrong

Old 01-10-2006, 04:00 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 133
bderozi HB User
Re: Bulge in Scrotum...Guys please read...!

Thanks for the input Ponyboi,

Anyone else out there notice that when your scrotum is tight, one side bulges out more than the other....???

I mean it could just be that one testicle is bigger, but I am not sure....

Can anyone check into it, or check themselves...see what they see???


Old 01-15-2006, 04:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Utah
Posts: 896
Angel77 HB User
Re: Bulge in Scrotum...Guys please read...!

Hi! Not a boy, but thought I could help. Sometimes a man can get a hernia and the bulge is in the scrotum. Depending on how big the hernia is, it may only be visible at certain times. The hernia is caused by a tear in the muscles that allows some of the intestine to "fall out" so-to-speak, and can become dangerous if it becomes twisted.

You may want to see your doc just to make sure, also avoid any heavy lifting as it may further irritate the problem at hand.

Good luck.........Angel
If you don't experience anything bad, you'll never appreciate the good when it comes around!!!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Help for Red Scrotum Syndrome Garth Men's Health 22 04-22-2010 03:03 PM
Chronic Red Burning Scrotum unknownally Men's Health 39 04-02-2010 12:54 AM
Chronic problem uptownnotown Men's Health 100 10-16-2009 12:17 AM
Chronic Red Burning Scrotum oreo19 Men's Health 84 12-26-2008 06:39 PM
Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 4 uptownnotown Men's Health 81 09-07-2008 09:31 PM
Large vein right side of scrotum Ignatiusmonk Men's Health 3 02-27-2006 04:50 PM
Large Vein/Right Side Scrotum Ignatiusmonk Urology 1 02-26-2006 05:47 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!