It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Uncircumcised penis question

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #1
George87
(male)

George87 HB User
Uncircumcised penis question

bout 3 years ago I got this weird problem with my penis. There was this white cheesy gunk on my head when I pulled the skin back to pee. I'd wipe it off but it would just keep coming back. I couldn't pull the skin back really at all as it was swollen looking. Then the foreskin started to really itch and severely burn when I pee'd. Like a very sharp stinging pain. Then it would hurt whenenver it was touched. This would last 3 or 4 days and go away. However every few months it would come back. At first I thought it was from masturbating to much but I just don't know. Any help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #2
teklogix
Inactive
(male)

teklogix HB User
Re: Uncircumcised penis question

Sounds like a yeast infection. Try some over the counter women's yeast medicine.

Old 06-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #3
David2094262
Inactive
(male)

David2094262 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by George87 View Post
bout 3 years ago I got this weird problem with my penis. There was this white cheesy gunk on my head when I pulled the skin back to pee. I'd wipe it off but it would just keep coming back. I couldn't pull the skin back really at all as it was swollen looking. Then the foreskin started to really itch and severely burn when I pee'd. Like a very sharp stinging pain. Then it would hurt whenenver it was touched. This would last 3 or 4 days and go away. However every few months it would come back. At first I thought it was from masturbating to much but I just don't know. Any help?
Do not be alarmed. Some time back I had the very same problem (and yes I am also uncircumcised). You mentioned about abstaining from masturbating. Quite the opposite, masturbating is natural as you well know. I found that regular practice actually prevents this buildup plus as an added measure of assurity when you are showering or bathing make it a habit to pull foreskin downward to flush any remaining deposits.

However if for any reason this fails it is best to consult your family practitioner.

Last edited by David2094262; 06-01-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #4
xdarrenx
(male)

xdarrenx HB User

george.. hey i currently experience this problem rite now..and i also wonder why it happens.. it has been going on for 4 days....

Old 06-05-2007, 06:49 AM   #5
Geoff B
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Sounds like a yeast infection. teklogix's suggestion is the right one here.
Geoff

Closed Thread